Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 177  Next »
82 to 91 of 1765
User Details are only visible to members.
It seems he has blocked single males at this point. I would say he will most likely not reply back to you NG1961. I have noticed you do travel to Florida a lot. I really would like to meet you and buy you a drink. Just to meet and maybe I can learn a few things from you. I like your style, you seem to be one of those guys that anyone would say "he's my friend".

Username hidden
(74 posts)
Thank you Nicky, and as njny said this guy has sent out blanket emails ...... Nicky I'll call later XOXOXO.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(445 posts)
My apologies to all of you SFs and couples who have to put up with such trash as that from some SMs on this site. Disgusting. grrrrr

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Oh Lord!!!! Hi 5 Nick. As said, you are probably wasting your time and he won't respond. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone what kind of turd he is. But thanks for calling the shit head out.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
oh dearie me--hey y'all, that's the dude who sent the same.exact.message to a bunch of the single ladies from the forums (subect: if you're looking for quality over quantity....message: then i'm your man. check my open photo under personal gallery.)

and the photo was i guess you could call it a..,perspective shot of his upright dick in the bathtub with his face in the background.

i deleted the message and a few of us single ladies had a conversation afterwards over in a different thread.

and....here he is....gracing....the fora with his...musings.

**sigh**

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9897 posts)
NiceGuy, you do not have to say your sorry. He does. I comment you for standing by your friend and the ladies. The guy is a total jerk.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Ron, no reply as of yet. Sorry folks but (1) Ms. LaFrack is a dear friend and (2) the fine ladies in this forum should not be subject to such rudeness. I am not the kind of guy to let such rudeness fall upon ladies, or people in general.

Nick.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(808 posts)
I found his post a bit rude. There's what is called a poke and then there's a slap.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
Guys like him give single guys a bad rep. I'd like to think I'm nothing like him. I've ladies I've meet, flirted and corresponded with have been nothing but top rated. Would take them all home to meet my momma. Love ya ladies

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
Oh I forgot.. he gets an automatic BLOCK so we don't have to see his rude behavior!

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(904 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 177  Next »
82 to 91 of 1765
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.