Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 177  Next »
52 to 61 of 1765
User Details are only visible to members.
HAPPY BOTH. Had a bud drop by unexpectedly after lunch. He sucked me, 1 sucked him then we 69'd. Great afternoon. It's been a while

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1467 posts)
OUCH! A shower, manly lotion or cologne around surrounding areas .. just does wonders .. classy and sensual Guys gets you so much more !

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(918 posts)
Ahoy, that is too funny ........

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(445 posts)
"Over 6 foot and hung like a pimple and such an ugly looking dick that looked so nasty and smelled."

I'd just like the record to reflect that I'm not over 6 feet, and have never met Jenna. However, I readily admit that as far as I know, all dicks (mine included) are ugly looking. Why some of you girls seem to think they're beautiful just plum evades me. But bless you ....

--Ahoy

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
got two last night.......:)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11803 posts)
It is said by his girl friends Bill Clinton Dick turns to one side like the curve in a yellow banana

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2323 posts)
Maybe we need a new Topic ",Ugly looking Dicks ,that look nasty and smell" . I almost wet my self Jenna after I saw you posting OMG was so funny

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
If its that good or your that happy, then good for Monogamouth. My last meet was with a guy who seemed smart, intelligent, tall, hot, and had me hot that I just had to see what he was packing, talking about a mismatch. Over 6 foot and hung like a pimple and such an ugly looking dick that looked so nasty and smelled. Needless to say no blow job and no more meets.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(145 posts)
"Monogamouth"

Thank you for a much appreciated gut laugh!

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1433 posts)
"I'm flattered guys, but my mouth is saved for one guy."

Monogamouth

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 177  Next »
52 to 61 of 1765
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.