Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 172  Next »
42 to 51 of 1715
User Details are only visible to members.
NG.. probably wasting your time, another one who thinks people on this site are rude including singles and couples according to his past posts. a Real Classy SM WOW .. who is afraid to show himself but talk crap about others... how sad!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Lucifer, side note please. Sent you a private message. The ladies on this site are not Broads as so stated by you in an different topic.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(776 posts)
Mr. and Mrs. Eatme, That is true. Delaware is a state you can not really get lost in when driving. She did seem a bit wound up or tight didn't she. From reading her posts I sure would like to introduce her to some new dick.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(11 posts)
lol so serious!

I thought all DE state lines were close. :-X

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
888, yes it's not just the mouth, but hands, feet, back, chest, etc.............., with my busy lifestyle with work and change of careers my free time I enjoy giving all to my guy and he does in return. I must say I have been treated so well, respected and I feel totally appreciated. Guys, that means a lot to the ladies so if you can do all that, there is not a thing a lady would not do for you. Lesson 101 over, ................. sorry if it sounded like I was on a soap box. A coworker is having a bad time with her boyfriend and I shared this site with her with one exception, my guy is off hands. (yeah yeah yeah, I now no cock blocking, but he will be fine, he got me). But should she sign up she will be a MD babe for you single guys. Close to DE state line.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(427 posts)
"I'm flattered guys, but my mouth is saved for one guy."

Definitely a hot commodity, but it's also about supply and demand. :-D

Not just the mouth, but hands, feet, back, chest, etc..............it's all good. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
I'm flattered guys, but my mouth is saved for one guy.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(427 posts)
:-D

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(427 posts)
TRUE. TWO SWEETHEARTS FOR SURE. :-))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
"That leaves me out of the loop. I just as well be in another country."

Say what! you are down there with Kibbs and DD! My eyetooth................ :sigh:

:-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 172  Next »
42 to 51 of 1715
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.