Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   382 to 391 of 1100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why, Mario... sounds like I just hit the "jackpot"....I could almost see the confetti as the prize bell went off!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Naughty.....now THAT is a proper "good morning".

Kibbs: You've chosen curtain number one. What does she get Johnney? Behind curtain #1 is brand new, super deluxe, 5'9", italian stud. Thats right Kibbs. He'll massage your body, tend to your every sexual need, relax you in an apre amore bath while cooking you breakfast. All this and the DVD of the action is yours. Enjoy your prizes.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
This morning......my husband's alarm went off & woke me. I slid under the covers & gave him a proper wake up call. After, he had to get up, but I got curl up & go back to sleep.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
that sounds so much like "Let's Make a Deal".....so, what's behind the curtain, Mario....tell her what she's won!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Ok Kibbs, you do me so you can post it on this thread and then I'll do you and post it on the "pussy eatin) thread. Sound like a plan?

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
last one I gave...and it's been a while....dude confessed afterwards he doesn't get them often. If it's true, I'm flattered, if it's not, I guess it was kinda sweet of him.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
well this morning ms lc told me that she will give me one for every td scored. so far im having an epic time.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
got two on friday night......wow and going to a small group this afternoon with good prospects :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
It was a busy weekend......I've got a lot of time to make up for ;-D

Fri: At a local band's show in the men's room. Then on the way home from the show.

Sat: Made her breakfast.......as she blew me. Now THAT is cooking. Then again after the meal. She got steak and eggs with a side of tube steak. Again while I drove us down to the shore (starting to love road head). Went for a walk on the beach and then.....another one in the dunes.

Sun: Suposed to be God's day, but we had to give my little guy his due as well. In the shower, again in the car and then a more traditional, in bed before I took her home to give myself some much needed rest.

The company of a lovely lady all weekend...... $$$$ for dinner and wine. Lots of fuckin all weekend............................. $$$$ for food and wine.

15 blow jobs.....................................................Priceless.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
We are at work but headed home shortly with 30 Lbs of beautiful boiled crawfish Tana said I am getting a blowjob on the way home,Then another when we get in bed, I was like Uhh Uhh Uhh hell yeah and of course she will get it back 10 fold. Yes she swallows :-)

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   382 to 391 of 1100   End
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job