Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 203  Next »
21 to 30 of 2029
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes indeed LaFrack has a way with words. I got my dick sucking on as well or lets see how would she put it; "Grease the toy", Polish the Knob", OH HELL I just simply sucked dick and enjoyed it !!!! LaFrack my mind just does not think like yours but that is a good thing, don't ever change. :-)

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Lafrack..... I love u. Haha

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1753 posts)
Ahh this morning was just what was needed to help with after a night of drinking. It was just the appetizer before one great morning fun.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Damn that's HOT ladies!! Some guys have all the fun. All I got this morning was a shot of Novacane in my gums.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
I gave my sweetie a BJ this morning. Enjoyed the sweet cum he gave me. I can work all day now

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(309 posts)
Last night my poor guy was so tired from work, just being with him makes me happy but I knew he needed to unwind so after dropping his pants after I dropping on in I did some huffing of the bone while kneeling at the altar enjoying some 100% organic protein and that put such a nice smile on his face while I enjoyed the essence of my guy. Nothing like a all natural protein shot, and a thick one at that too. Yummy and yay me.

I then got to wake him the same way in bed this morning as I performed some mouth-to-junk resuscitation that lead to a great morning fuck fest.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(624 posts)
We have found that almost any show on TV is enhanced with a kitty licking during the commercials. I see no reason it couldn't be replaced with a bj ....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(490 posts)
ng me next please lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
Again on Sunday. Need to give more.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1753 posts)
This one was a doozy and thank you. Barely feeling human today. She is busting at the seams and almost every Show she has been watching has sex in it. Parts I managed to see looked pretty fuckin hot too. I better get ready for some serious catch up that's for sure.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 203  Next »
21 to 30 of 2029
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.