Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 182  Next »
191 to 200 of 1812
User Details are only visible to members.
God I am lusting some Lafrack & njny. Lafrack you are awesome.

Username hidden
(74 posts)
LaF: sweetie, don't do that to yourself. you did what you felt was right and best at the time, and each and every experience (even the hard, bad, ones) we go through brings us to who and where we are today. by calling your (former) self names--you're still giving your ex (who doubtless deserves the names) continued impact and presence in your life today.

if you can let go--let it go. you'll be amazed at how *good* letting go feels. and how much lighter you'll feel,in your heart and spirit.

:*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10357 posts)
NJNY, I used to work for the state of Delaware and I used to have to write multiple reports every week. Prior to my divorce I was in medical school to become a Nurse. Left that to raise my two daughter's as a single mom. The guy I am seeing helped me back into a hospital program where they are picking up the tab to finish my Nursing. Prior to all of that I was an english teacher for a high school as well as the drama club. Left that job because of my ex, what a dumbass I was.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(463 posts)
"Just now at 85mph." Now now children, why the rush? Set the cruise and enjoy it safely. lol

Sat night with our couple friends. 3on 1 with each female. Blow jobs from the females included in group play.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1679 posts)
LaFrack, i am not a talker (or writer) about these kinds of things--you do such a good job describing that not only good memories, but also cravings, are evoked. you must be a writer.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10357 posts)
Last night we started out playing Pearl Harbor, he laid down and I blew the hell out of him .............. This morning it started with a kiss, that warm sensual mouth, could not help but work my way downtown. He loves my lips all over him as I love kissing him all over. I love how my mans manhood stands so hard and strong, my mouth waters and I desire that lovely piece of meat in my mouth. Having that hardness between my lips, the sensual motion between us, the fullness, hardness, and oh the throbbing. My hunger grows until that time my mouth is full of his hot sweet tasting cum ............... Yummy Yummy Yummy, I love having his lovin in my tummy.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(463 posts)
last night two ladies at the party double teamed my more than happy appendage :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12044 posts)
Neither, wife wasn't feeling good. None of my play buddies were available.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1606 posts)
Road Head can be dangerous at 85mph, LOL!

We had friends over for a playdate last night. We both gave & received from our counterparts ;-)

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
Just now at 85mph. Road head rocks! You are welcome Southboy.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(692 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 182  Next »
191 to 200 of 1812
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.