Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 159  Next »
171 to 180 of 1588
User Details are only visible to members.
help me out Inez im in need

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11227 posts)
KIBB that is so funny girl HAHAHA I need that laugh thank you LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4546 posts)
{OB nurse, at your cervix}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11390 posts)
HAVING ,omg that's so funny your wife was a R.N. .so am I I'm a E.R. nurse ,still working ,I'm not ready to retire yet ,Its really my passion I love what I do ,We have 4 grandsons 2 are 9 one is 7 and the baby is 2 there like the wild bunch when there all get together I love it I was wishing for a granddaughter but that's not going to happen every one is done ,Sound like your having the time of your life ,enjoy it honey we are also ,Rifles OMG he has a gun case full of them I couldn't tell one from the other LOL I hate the things

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4546 posts)
ms. Big, My wife is retired RN too. Cardiac care

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Ms Big, I have all those toys too. I hear many times grandchildren say, grandpa can you fix it? Have had a few Vettes. Now two Harley's. Next trick is try sky diving. Tell hubby, i hunt with a Winchester, model #70, .264 magnum and 9 power Redfield scope. Own it 53 years. Life is good.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Having ,He has a man cave ,2 of them ,His 2 car garage with a huge work bench ,and a basement full of power tools,saws ,drill press ,you name it he has it , Now really plus a vette he need to have ,and last but not lease ME His play pal LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4546 posts)
MS. Big, It's not the killing of Bambi. It's the male bonding. One of those manly things like having a man cave, smoking cigars and drinking beer in the cave and bull shiting..

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
He better get his ass home .if he wants one , Gone off into the woods Killing Bambi family OMG I just don't understand the whole thing. Sorry guys not my thing and will never be

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4546 posts)
You each are lucky to have the other. And the rest of us are happy about that too. :)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(368 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 159  Next »
171 to 180 of 1588
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.