Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 177  Next »
171 to 180 of 1765
User Details are only visible to members.
888 are you writing a screen play for the next Shades of Grey movie ,Good job honey ,I got all wet just reading your post MMMMM

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
@888 that's two very hot post. You sir are a lucky guy.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(416 posts)
Took my baby to the adult toy store last night and got some new egg style bullets for her dual bullet head unit. Picked up a corset and selected her a new body wand with a 1 1/4" mushroomed tip and 8ft cord (longer than usual). I played with her for hours last night, it was such a pleasure. She then positioned me in a 69 to clean her while she gave me one greatly appreciated blow job. I put the wand to her while in that position and I swear she was pulling my spine thru my shaft from there on, making me cum so hard it was pulling my balls back up into my body.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1428 posts)
party sat night...........confidence is high :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11798 posts)
My lady has taken care of me very just a couple hours ago. She is a champ!!

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(570 posts)
The Mrs. had lube and finger condoms by the bedside last night, to my surprise. She massaged my prostate with one finger of her hand and milked me very well while massaging my cock with her other hand along with the assistance of her tongue and lovely lips. I felt consumed... :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1428 posts)
So 2 nights ago her LTR SLS FWB came by again (2x this week and he wants to meet on Thursday) before he goes out of town again on Friday. After some adult beverages and dancing, watching some Skin to the Max swing club episodes.. we took our fun to the bedroom. While her FWB did 69 with her, I positioned myself in front of her, and she gave me one of the most incredible BJ's since the other day. I tried to hold her off and stop the action.... but darn, I had to let her have what she wanted as I turned to jello ( okay so I couldn't hold back , damn hate those days). After.. I watched as they had a great session doing things one could only hope for and massaging her in different areas... I joined in later that night and she finished once again with me. GD I love that woman.

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(906 posts)
The Mrs sexting her submissive SM on kik a few hours ago, while I watched from my screen in the office. He was asking if he would get his treat in form of a blowjob from her for being good. I walked into our walk in closet to grab my fleshlight and she was there to my surprise. I pulled out my cock and took her phone from her and laid it aside. She then knew why what was happening was.

She commenced to dropping to her knees while reaching around and grabbing my ass cheeks, gripping them tightly, squeezing and proceeded to pump me back and forth slow, fast and licking the sides of my shaft for about 45minutes and clamping down harder and drinking me in, like it was her last meal. She looked up into my eyes and smiled while cleaning me from the combination of extra liquid debris and saliva. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1428 posts)
Words truly cant describe what happened.. Big screen, blanket laid out in front of fireplace, Super Bowl, 1st and two minutes, BJ and then 69 of us both.. pleasured until finished.. GD bless SB and America.. what a country and wife or what !

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(906 posts)
Took care of my amazing man last night. I pride myself on my creative work ;)

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(570 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 177  Next »
171 to 180 of 1765
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.