Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 203  Next »
161 to 170 of 2029
User Details are only visible to members.
2 for my SB last night.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
Tigg, on a semi-related note, there are a couple of folks in the fantasy thread talking about locations for a New England gangbang.

Always being respectful of my elders, I thought I would let you know...on the off-chance you'd wanna offer your services.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12220 posts)
I'll make some calls for sponsorships. I'm thinking OralB. I'll bet they'll provide free toothbrushes and mouthwash for the contestants.

If we hold the event down this way, we can donate the proceeds to flood relief...along with the extra tooth brushs and mouthwash.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12220 posts)
I think it's way overdue for us to have an Official SLS Forums Blowjob Contest. All these ladies could demonstrate their oral skills and compete for the title of Miss Oral America.

Now, the only question is where to hold such an event. I have a suggestion ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
LaFrack, I love the way you think.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
we need to clone mrs lafrac

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
"Brought out the pure organic coconut oil last night. ... God I Love Dick."

I'll prolly never have the pleasure of meeting Ms. LaFrack in person, but from afar I think I've fallen in lust with her.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
Brought out the pure organic coconut oil last night. God I love this stuff, makes playtime so much fun. In what started as a little cuddle time, to naked time, touchy touchy, hand play, giving a Lewinsky (Blow Job), Slobbin’ the Knob, led to some might fine fucking. And no fucking is complete until I get that creamy protein milkshake called his love juices. Had a repeat early this morning when I woke him for morning play time. God I Love Dick.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(624 posts)
Thursday night with my sexy Southern Belle. This women can worship my cock with masterful enthusiasm. I love to listen to her dick worship sounds. Even got to make those eyes water ! Of course that led to a intense session of fucking that had her knees wobbling the next day. And it a started with those beautiful lips on the tip!

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
I plan on giving one in about 15 minutes ;^)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21532 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 203  Next »
161 to 170 of 2029
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.