Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 177  Next »
1 to 10 of 1765
User Details are only visible to members.
And again an hour ago....SB is a happy man.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(566 posts)
NG not soon enough ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11789 posts)
Last night from a slightly older 5' short haired busty blonde. She was on her knees, one hand wrapped around my shaft, tongue licking the head like an ice cream, she looks up and says with a pearly white smile, "Damn, you're adorable".

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1405 posts)
How soon can you get to GA Tig?

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(566 posts)
NG when is it my turn to recieve

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11789 posts)
Fun_Ahoy - Your not along at all with that situation because I went through the same solution. A woman who come to see me act like she was nervous about giving me head, or did not know what she was doing. When I ignored her messages for a while, she really got angry and upset that I have not replied back to her.

I had told her she be acting like she is not into me when she come visit me. I had told her do not force yourself to do something that you do not do and be yourself. She liked me because I was a nice guy and all, I told her if I am this nice gentlemen that you seek, treat me like it. Not like a stranger that you do not know.

She wanted to met me again, she decided to give me a blowjob and I did not ask her to do it. I did ask her are you sure you want to do this ? She said yea, I showed her how to suck it and she surprised me big time. I asked her why she be in the nervous mode sometimes and she did not have a answer for it.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
An hour ago

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(566 posts)
@Loserfer: WHOOOSH!

@Fun: Simple solution, you provide BJ advice while I fuck her. Rabbit even offered to video the proceedings. Sounds like a win/win to me!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
"So, I need some advice .... "

Sounds like you may want to call all "da boys" into a group therapy session to help the poor gal along quicker become a star, for her boyfriend's sake.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1405 posts)
Easy enough, fuck her. What's your problem, she is dishing herself up for you and you have a problem with that. Go for it man.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(39 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 177  Next »
1 to 10 of 1765
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.