Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1259   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GEE I can ,I didn't know that ?

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
Inez could make the dead STAND UP

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
MMMMMMMMMMM yes she does MMMMMMMMMMM

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
Inez has skills :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
Standing ovation sunday morning ,that's all I'm saying LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
About 2 hours ago before the Mrs. left for work. I woke her kissing her belly and rubbing her sides. She asked, "Why do you wait until it is almost time for me to go to work?" I came up to her neckline, kissing my way up and said, "It's all about you this morning. I want you to have a really nice day at work." I kissed my way back down to her pelvic area and removed her panties to reveal her inner thighs and tender bits. I was very slow and gentle and took great care not to make her cum too quickly but rather let it build until she began to twist her body from the intensity, quickly I locked her lower body in place with my forearms being wrapped around her upper legs. She came twice in my mouth within what seemed minutes apart and my face was succulently drenched.

I came up smiling from pleasing her orally and rested her feet on my pecks, taking my hands and pressing her downward on the upper back thighs, giving her a sinking motion into the bed and repeating the rhythm until he came twice while pleasing her with my cock. She came so much, my balls and thighs were soaked. I looked at the clock and it was time for her to get up from bed, so I stood her up beside the bed and licked her clean. It was so satisfying for both of us. I didn't release, but then again, it wasn't about me this morning.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(731 posts)
Allen: ode to youth!

LaFrack: hubba hubba, keep going my dear!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Allen

Thank you for those kind words. He is always telling me how lucky he is, but we click together and as he puts it "it takes two". A very wise man who has totally impressed the hell out of me all around. I truely don't want to share him but would not cock block him eithe..

LaFrack. :-)

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(92 posts)
@ LaFrack:

I remember my younger years with a GF I had quite vividly, she use to fuck me every night until I was so tired. 6 hours later she was waking me an hour early to get up for work but swallowing my load before she let me out of bed to get ready. You may feel to be the lucky one, but that is only it; he is truly the lucky one to have found a lady that loves to give that much pleasure that often. :0)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(731 posts)
Sunday evening. My wife loves doing this and is really good at it. She gives the best BJs i've ever had. Typically 3-4 a week is the norm for her. she's already told me be home early tonight.

Marshfield Hills MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1259   End
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job