Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Latest received or given Blow Job
TOPIC: Latest_received_or_given_Blow_Job
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 181  Next »
51 to 60 of 1807
User Details are only visible to members.
"So, I need some advice .... "

Sounds like you may want to call all "da boys" into a group therapy session to help the poor gal along quicker become a star, for her boyfriend's sake.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1663 posts)
Easy enough, fuck her. What's your problem, she is dishing herself up for you and you have a problem with that. Go for it man.

Username hidden
(53 posts)
So, I need some advice ....

A couple of weeks ago I met up with a cute girl, with the understanding that it was to be nothing more than a blowjob, videotaped for her boyfriend's viewing pleasure. 

The blowjob was okay, I guess, but she was young and innocent and inexperienced. She did get into it, and peeled off her clothes as it progressed. But she really didn't know what she was doing insofar as sucking cock goes. 

Being the giver that I am, I accepted her invitation to meet a second time, so that I could suggest a few pointers to improve her oral technique. Fine. But now, she says she wants to fuck me too. Gads. 

What should I do? If I don't give this chick some blowjob advice, she might go through much of her young adulthood with no idea about how to properly suck cock. On the other hand, I sorta want to fuck her. Decisions, decisions. Halp. 

p.s., Where's the Boinkster advice column when you really need it?

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12693 posts)
No surprise both side knew it was coming

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6588 posts)
LOL, now the question is was it a total surprise or did you see it coming, either way playing Pearl is always great .......

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(463 posts)
Pearl Harbor attack Sunday morning ,followed by a counter attack .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6588 posts)
It was a great weekend.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Lost count how many I gave last night.

Ahhh...good times

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
and I thought her SM SLS FWB after an hour was lucky... dam feel bad for her jaw... LOL ! Who the heck can last that long... not me... just saying!

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1121 posts)
"Been awhile and hearing some are getting 2 or 3 a day."

They can have them, I say; I'd rather have that long drawn out 2-3 hour blow that completely empties me and leaves my PC and BC muscles aching, leaving no craving for a couple days. To have a lady be able to suck and lick my cock for that long without complaining, I'm the lucky one. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1663 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 181  Next »
51 to 60 of 1807
TOPIC: Latest received or given Blow Job
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.