LIMERICKS Thread - : Swingers Discussion 1957181091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 618   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA, actually I think my better stuff (such as it is) is the later stuff on this page. You and Scandle have been prolific throughout. I wish Mr. Cincy would contribute more; he's a genius. Here's one in response to your latest:

Alas, dimwit putzes abound Quite a few here we have around One Perfectly fine twit With sand in his clit Gets sore at the littlest sound. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I, too, scrolled through the thread, and it gave me quite a swelled head! A few hot ladies liked my prose, and suggested removing our clothes... and put to use my "swelling" in bed!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
I must say.. going back to the first several pages of this thread makes me bust a gut. Most of us ran through our best material in the first few days. Here was a favorite of mine:

There once was a cute little virgin who wanted to get such a purgin' but while going downtown the men made such a frown cause her bearded clam stunk like a sturgeon

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
As Fun will so firmly expound on this forum thread merry go round the cause of this morass is simply a jackass with Cheeto dust all on the ground

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
Some people have mastered the art Of false boasting "I am so smart." What they don't realize That with shit up to their eyes, When they open their mouth, they just fart. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Prostitoots: hookers that fart while turning a trick." Thanks, Peg... I nearly laughed myself sick! And as I pondered a trollop's trumpet, or a flatulent strumpet... I kept thinking: "Hey... I smell a limerick."

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
you got me at "bless his heart"! {sigh}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
So ladies, tis time to stop fighting If Mr's eyes are always alighting He is watching that rack To avoid heart attack It beats the shit out of full-spectrum lighting

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Well, the groundhog screwed up his prediction... the "early spring" turned out to be fiction. Brrr, our yard's covered with snow... we need a trip to San Antonio, and warm up with some hot skin to skin friction!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
In swinging we have had success, But to you now I must really confess: I think it's great luck When we get to fuck The sexy people we meet on SLS.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Kisses and hugs and a whole lot more, Gina and Dan

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 618   End
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -