Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum LIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
GoTo Page: Less ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... More 
Start   561 to 570 of 655   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Someone's been spreading a rumor this post is a venture in humor while we all wax poetic it's really pathetic this thread has grown like a tumor

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21569 posts)
While some openings may be out of bounds my cutting-edge research has found that there's fun to be had which makes me quite glad cause there's still one orifice left to pound

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21569 posts)
All the boys are in fine form today hoping flirting will lead them to play With a woman who knows How to stay on her toes ‘cause full swap is for sure an ix-nay.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9523 posts)
There once was a profile from Akron Who pictured a woman worth tacklin' pictures of the lass especially her ass which is definitely worthy of spacklin'

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21569 posts)
While Chesapeake has its fair share of women you'd like to see bare it also has many who ain't worth a penny and the thought of them naked would scare

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21569 posts)
Chesapeake is a mighty fine city Where all of the women are pretty. So happy! So gay! So satisfied each day! Their men know how to tend to their kitty.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9523 posts)
The South is appealing indeed for those who find they're in need of some vitamin D or to visit the sea or just to get planted with seed

:P

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21569 posts)
The south is appealing they say, When the snow is a-falling each day. Just be careful the sun Doesn’t ruin your fun And defeat your intention to play.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9523 posts)
While having a party out east I found myself faced with a feast of wet pussies to taste and lo none went to waste except one that was loaded with yeast!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21569 posts)
While planning vacations out west The woman contemplated what’s best. Will those who swim nude Be too much of a prude, Or will they massage my bare chest?

;^)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9523 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... More 
Start   561 to 570 of 655   End
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -