Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › LIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS_Thread_-
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 73  Next »
531 to 540 of 726
User Details are only visible to members.
Peg, a beauty from Jersey she's also smart, creative and worldly I can't wait for my chance for our Mustang Sally dance... and I'll likely be sent topsy-turvy!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
How about.... she flipped and she flopped And when finally stopped I was facing a quadruple lipper!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
I wouldn't mind a quadruple lipper.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
I do not know va; I see quadruple lipper somehow being worked into the last line!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
While gazing up at a stripper who was quite an accomplished back-flipper I was quite astonished but still was admonished for being such a bad tipper

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
There once was a fellow McSweeny Who spilled some gin on his weenie Just to be couth He added vermouth Then slipped his girlfriend a martini

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Inspired by a post Sunday night by ShelikesGurls:

Long ago seeing men strip was racy Spending singles I had to be pace-y. Now that men drop their drawers And then say, “How about yours?” Strip joints are medio-cracy.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
An elegant woman named Katie Got drunk in a lounge that was shady. She stripped on the bar Then went out to my car And behaved quite unlike a lady.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
There once was a guy from Belle Chasse Who looked up and down for a lassie. Known by all to be Fun He approached a hot one, Using all that he knew to be classy.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
One of my favorite movies of all time is the beautifully-made Australian film Breaker Morant. Lieutenant Morant is literally a warrior-poet during the Boer War. As he is reading one of his sonnets one night, the roguish Sergeant Hancock gets into the act by contributing this limerick:

There was a young girl from Australia Who tattooed her arse with a dahlia. The tattoo was fine And the colour divine But the smell, on the hole, was a failure.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 73  Next »
531 to 540 of 726
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.