Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › LIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS_Thread_-
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 73  Next »
511 to 520 of 726
User Details are only visible to members.
Not bad, Heat, but the flow should be set up in 5 lines.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Ms. Seduction is so smokin' hot and she's multilingual... a polyglot she's one-of-a-kind ...always speaking her mind but most guys just want to get in her slot

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Carrie is one sexy bitch she easily kicks ass without a hitch her Little Friend is always around never ever bend down or you might just need to be stitched

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Akron is a fine American always the gentleman incomparable wit that I adore can't wait to get more he can be my speculum

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
After months of my hiatus Mr.Leeza is still in the house holding on to that friggin' towel makes me want to howl please, show us your dowel

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Mr.Va is eye candy always so hot and randy so amazingly intelligent he likes to flirt if I'm lucky, I'll meet his "girth"

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
It's been 41 days, I'm afraid since our friend Carrie has gotten laid she's OK to spend time with her vibrating "friend" but lots of SLS guys want to come to her aid!!! ;^)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
How could it possibly be That all this time I just didn't see Such a lovely young lass with a gorgeous round ass whom I choose to rhyme about with glee

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Leeza has left me speechless once more. With his flattery that I so adore. If he would just lower that towel I could show him how I would thank him right there on the floor!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
frnz is short for frnznluvers with sexiness like very few others you can get a peek in "Body Part Of The Week" and we'll swing someday if I have my druthers!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 73  Next »
511 to 520 of 726
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.