Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › LIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS_Thread_-
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 70  Next »
491 to 500 of 693
User Details are only visible to members.
While Ms Kat struggles with prose and graciously shedding her clothes she scores a big win by showing some skin Against which I'd readily juxtapose

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26003 posts)
Some posters can be called vexatious. They try to be oh, so loquacious. Not mincing words While flipping their birds, At best we can say they’re tenacious.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
There once was a woman named Kat whose lovely bottom I'd wish to pat she's definitely smoking I'm certainly not joking about how badly I'd like to hit that

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26003 posts)
Kat, two thumbs up... for the Limerick and the tits!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Kat-

"B+" for execution; "A+ for boobage

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
Inspired by that song, I'll craft one about the forum posters....

There was a girl named Scandle who flied right off the handle with a guy she fought cause all he brought was a dick like a birthday candle

The busty chick was Passion she'll give you a tongue lashin' she'll scoff and scoff if you piss her off like it's going out of fashion

And then there was Fun Ahoy he was a single bad boy he thought himself as a top shelf automated sex toy

While searching for our friend Shell and catching all of her hell she'd gaze at you until you goo while you are under her spell

Our absent friend Seduction who's profile's faced abduction this Jersey girl gave us all a thrill with her skills at applied suction

I dunno... more to come when I think about it.....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26003 posts)
The Song "Friggin' in the Riggin'" by the Sex Pistols is entirely composed of limericks.

I made a slight adjustment to the lyrics to remove the non-limerick chorus.

It was on the good ship Venus By Christ, ya shoulda seen us The figurehead was a whore in bed And the mast, a mammoth penis

The captain of this lugger He was a dirty bugger He wasn't fit to shovel shit From one place to another

The captain's name was Morgan By Christ, he was a gorgon Ten times a day he'd stop and play With his fuckin' organ

The first mate's name was Cooper By Christ he was a trooper. He jerked and jerked until he worked Himself into a stupor

The second mate was Andy By Christ, he had a dandy Till they crushed his cock on a jagged rock For cumming in the brandy

The cabin boy was Flipper He was a fuckin' nipper He stuffed his ass with broken glass And circumcised the skipper

The Captain's wife was Mabel To fuck she was not able So the dirty shits, they nailed her tits Across the barroom table

The Captain had a daughter Who fell in deep sea water And by her squeals we knew the eels Had found 'er sexual quarters

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26003 posts)
Peg, a beauty from Jersey she's also smart, creative and worldly I can't wait for my chance for our Mustang Sally dance... and I'll likely be sent topsy-turvy!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
How about.... she flipped and she flopped And when finally stopped I was facing a quadruple lipper!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
I wouldn't mind a quadruple lipper.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26003 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 70  Next »
491 to 500 of 693
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.