LIMERICKS Thread - : Swingers Discussion 19571810491
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 618   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When so many threads do derail It frustrates, knowing they’ll fail By not being civil Sometimes it’s such drivel No wonder the newbies then bail.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9109 posts)
Someone did issue a call For rhymes that would make us all lol. VA did his part. He's a damn funny fart. But at work, he's dropping the ball.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Well, when discussing politics I try not to distract too much from the argument, and humor tends to do that. The best opportunities for humor in politics are generally insults, which I'd prefer not to do (although I got a lot of feedback on my "Council of Shroomheads" commentary in the OWS thread).

While having a penchant for rhyme and avoiding the throwing of slime this limericks thread as I've often said is wasting a whole lot of time

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
Why, thank you, Fun! I guess since the Open Forum has such an enormous variety of threads, it's easier and faster to jump in here after reading something that's completely different.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9109 posts)
You guys are terrific. Do you realize that a limerick thread over in Jokes and Funnies has been going on for many years, and has only a fraction of the number y'all have composed here in a few days? We have some pretty damn witty and talented people in here. Scandle, you're great. VA, where was this sense of humor when I first visited the political threads? My compliments to you all, and my thanks to Joan for starting this thread.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
A coven of lots of good witches easily shed all the men of their britches With their magic touch it was almost too much As the cocks endured outrageous twitches.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9109 posts)
Clothes shed not caring for fashion Look! Its the lovely Ms. Passion She kicked off her sandle Behind her was Scandle! Welcome now join in the gashin'

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
As if you have any other "way"

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
A foursome for us what say? With Cinci, Fun and Peghey We'll flirt and we'll tease Put the girls on their knees Get undressed and go all the way!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
Pre-curser to Poof. Great name for a rock band.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 618   End
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -