Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › LIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS_Thread_-
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 68  Next »
491 to 500 of 679
User Details are only visible to members.
An elegant woman named Katie Got drunk in a lounge that was shady. She stripped on the bar Then went out to my car And behaved quite unlike a lady.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
There once was a guy from Belle Chasse Who looked up and down for a lassie. Known by all to be Fun He approached a hot one, Using all that he knew to be classy.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11719 posts)
One of my favorite movies of all time is the beautifully-made Australian film Breaker Morant. Lieutenant Morant is literally a warrior-poet during the Boer War. As he is reading one of his sonnets one night, the roguish Sergeant Hancock gets into the act by contributing this limerick:

There was a young girl from Australia Who tattooed her arse with a dahlia. The tattoo was fine And the colour divine But the smell, on the hole, was a failure.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
Off to sleep now, my eyes feel like lead. Yet rhymes still do dance in my head. Juicy cunt lips and more sweet tits and ass I adore. A wet dream just might soil my bed.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
While wearing a fishnet catsuit Ms Kat has talents to toot while looking alluring my vision is blurring but my perception of her is astute

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
If Ms Kat is worried about prose about verses she'd like to compose she need not be sad because we'd be so glad if for the camera again she would pose.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
There's no need for Kat to write limericks... just keep putting up your hot pics and shall I explain why nary a soul will complain... we like the way you always harden our dicks!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Kat, how about

who knew making rhymes was complex?

or

my strength is in flirting, not text!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11719 posts)
Mr. MT, you’re surely a charmer Whose charisma must make your home warmer. I love all the flattery. It charges my battery! They’re great words from a sexy love farmer.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11719 posts)
Ok. That sucked. Lol

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 68  Next »
491 to 500 of 679
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.