Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › LIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS_Thread_-
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 68  Next »
491 to 500 of 671
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. MT, you’re surely a charmer Whose charisma must make your home warmer. I love all the flattery. It charges my battery! They’re great words from a sexy love farmer.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11414 posts)
Ok. That sucked. Lol

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I'm rhyming from my mobile but thankfully dictionaries are global i'll just open my browser find words to entice her So Kat will become more hopeful.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Starrynights22, don’t dismay! All “poets” are welcome to play Not all verses make sense You just have to commence And contribute to the verbage ballet.

(rhyming dictionaries on-line are a huge help, too)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11414 posts)
Kat surely could think of a rhyme it merely takes some time decide that you'll do it Plop your cute butt down, get to it Soon you'll be rhyming divine!

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
There's just one more candidate to ball. This guy is old, and not really too tall. Those swingers who choose Libertarian views, can't do much better than Ron Paul.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
Not many could hold a candle. to the very lovely Ms. Scandle witty and cute and sexy to boot she's more than most men could handle

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
Mitt wanted to swing, so I said, "sure man." "Anne's surely quite a hot lure, man." Then like bees from their hives Came out swarms of more wives. It's sure fun to play with a Mormon.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
It isn’t so hard for beginners To select a few words that are winners Determine your theme Be it mild or extreme You’ll amuse all us SLS sinners!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11414 posts)
I swung with Obamas, how bout that. Michelle's rear was quite firm, not too fat. She blew me okay. But at the end of the day. I'd much rather have played with our Kat.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 68  Next »
491 to 500 of 671
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.