Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › LIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS_Thread_-
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 73  Next »
481 to 490 of 726
User Details are only visible to members.
The VA's new pics all look so dapper Plans to meet I hope won't come a'crapper When Shells comes to PA I hope you will stay In the next room so I can tap her

(or meet for a drink, it just didn't rhyme! lol)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
As the ladies head back to school while looking so dashingly cool I can't help but think with no small bit of kink as their miniskirts cause me to drool

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Thank you, beautiful.

Mill Valley CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
i don't know shit about limericks...just glad to see you posting again Passion

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
C's very supportive of my return. I'm sure that's what's making all the difference. My ex didn't understand why I went back to school. It was the root of a lot of our disputes. He'd look at my studying as ignoring him, or when I would say " I can't, I have homework" he would tell me I am making excuses. Hard to really stay dedicated up against that, which is probably ultimately why I dropped out the first time. Second time was divorce time. Third's a charm? C's great about it. We've also worked out a nice deal where I will...ahem...service him while he "tutors" me in math.;-) If it's feasible, Kat, you really should. I'm kind of annoyed that it's taken me so long. Tuition's gone up an average of something like 140% since I graduated high school!

Mill Valley CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Hey, Kat. School is...school. It's hard for me because I already know everything. ;-)

No, it's going good. The older I get, the more challenging it becomes, but it just reinforces how much I am GOING to have his done before I am 30. I've been dragging ass for 8 years. But maybe I just had to earn some "street cred" first. I'm frustrated...I have a B+. I know that's ridiculous, but it's a gift and a curse.

Mill Valley CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Oh dear lord I can only imagine her talents....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
There are those who insist they are done; then find reason to respond when there's none. Suit yourself, go have at it. I don't want to combat it, I'm more in the mood for some fun...on your face.

Mill Valley CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
The weather in Cali is scorchin, it's right for some risque night fortune. This feisty girl's horny, known to be ornery, but shares well with the swing-vixens and swordsmen.

Mill Valley CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Oh my, you are such rhyming ho's That I AM always kept on my toes It is such a fine group I must stay in the loop Cause I want to be one of the "pros"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 73  Next »
481 to 490 of 726
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.