LIMERICKS Thread - : Swingers Discussion 19571810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumLIMERICKS Thread -
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 626   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The picture of M by the mirror, makes me want to get near her to caress and squeeze, then part those panties... and with my cock proceed to spear her!

Sed's pic... what a sexy reflection! (but she looks good from any direction) so while my thoughts digress now I must confess... her image gives me an erection! 8===D

There's one guy who is ever so crass, who doubted it's her in the looking glass... doesn't know right becomes left and left becomes right... so please pardon me for not being polite... but he must be a fuckin' dumb-ass!!!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
BT wants Haley Barry on his jammies I prefer her mouth under my panties She’s got such perfect lips Such lovely feminine hips And such a perky pair of boobies

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
Since our move to Gaza We’ve not seen a plaza How am I to shop For my favorite prop A dong called Buzza

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
I'm packing up boxes...Just saying Some folks think I'm really just playing A fine one I've filled Some things I have spilled Truth or lie, they'll not know what's displaying.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6461 posts)
Since joining this site a short time ago, I’ve had great fun stroking my libido. A “senior” I may be By years, but a lady Who does not believe that it’s time to go.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I guess we're all here to fuck Though some begin with a suck Call it boast if you must I consider it lust Meeting hotties is often pure luck

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
When I talk about all my shagging I'm not necessarily bragging. If someone sends me the bird With an encouraging word I can guarantee my ass won't be dragging

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
How luscious are these frisky posters Whose escapades are not all boasters. All these men could be Quite the champion, you see Giving rides on their sex roller coaster.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
On my "to do" list this year... is to attend a M&G with Peghey there! I would like to dance... and maybe the chance, to "dip" with her legs in the air!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Mr Leeza,

I certainly hope to get twirled and dipped by you this year. It is about damn time.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 626   End
TOPIC: LIMERICKS Thread -