Just a question from a newbie ! : Swingers Discussion 215654
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust a question from a newbie !
TOPIC: Just a question from a newbie !
Created by: justus905
Original Starting post for this thread:
We were at a club this last weekend and we going at it hot and heavy in one of the group rooms. Not that we dont like to be watched but how close are people suppose to stand to you ?? We are newbies....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Got it VAbeach !! I agree !! Thank for all the replies ;)

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
That's precisely what they're hoping for. This isn't really a big problem in and of itself, and is common behavior and if we're talking ~2 feet or so - in a group room - this is not complaint-worthy. However, if you motion for them to back off or ask them to give you more space, and they don't - THAT is complaint worthy.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19071 posts)
Well close enough for me on my back to reach out and touch them had i wanted to .... lol my hubby just said from now on he'll just turn around and say if i want your breath on neck i'll ask you lol ..........

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I agree that it seems to differ from place to place. My favorite option is always places that you can leave the door open with a chain so that people know they can't get to close but are welcome to watch. Or my favorite at our club is the fishbowl. They can look through the glass but can't get too close. I USED to love the group room at our club until I was going hot and heavy with my man and ended up with some girl sucking on my nipple. We also have a couple of beds with black lights and curtains that are fun. My man though will tell people to back off if we are in a more open area and I think they are getting to close.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
How "close" are we talking about?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19071 posts)
Thanks for the reply - we were just wondering if it was just were we go or not -= we have played there a few times and this is the 1st time we have hd this issue. Do u think i should email the club and ask if or wat their policy is???

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Welcome to the fora!

We've noticed different places have different standards of behavior. In most places we've been, people keep their distance at around 6 feet. Some people get way too close hoping to get involved... some go even further and attempt to involve themselves without being invited, which is not cool in my opinion.

We were at a club in Atlantic City and while the play rooms were good, nobody would respect a closed door. We kept closing it, and people just kept walking in. After a while we gave up. We have not had that problem anywhere else.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19071 posts)
We were at a club this last weekend and we going at it hot and heavy in one of the group rooms. Not that we dont like to be watched but how close are people suppose to stand to you ?? We are newbies....

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Just a question from a newbie !