Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410981
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... More 
Start   981 to 990 of 1968   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW: Why when flying does one bag cost $25.00, the second bag cost $35.00 and then the 3rd bag cost $150.00? I mean really? I didn't expect to do that much shopping while I was up here! Geezh!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
Weird!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
I certainly cried my eyes out after having an emergency C section with my first, I had gone through all the Lamaze classes, etc., and was so looking forward to having him vaginally. But after hours and hours, I still had not and would not dilate past 3 cm. And he was turned, so C section it was. And because I had central nervous system damage from being such a preemie myself, I could not have epidural, and had to have general anesthesia. With my second, my doctor recommended C section again (I have the old fashioned vertical scar) and I was glad he did, b/c it would have been the same type delivery/labor problems.

After that initial disappointment, I was just grateful and so very blessed to have had my two sons in any manner. I was told I would not be able to bear children, so they are my miracles.

And they were/are perfect. Simply perfect.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
"Nine months prior to beating up a midwife or hospital staff, was the romp in the hay fun? "

@Melvin, I had so much fun with the hospital staff the first time, I did it again 14 months later:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3570 posts)
Cytotec must've been what he used on me. I had forgotten the name. I just googled it, & it is used with patients with gastric ulcers also. That must be where I got the antacid idea. It absolutely worked though, & I was grateful! I broke my tailbone with my first son's delivery, & it hurt like hell! Did NOT want a repeat of that.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Cytotec is not an "antacid", but ripening of the cervix is still considered an "off lable" use, even thought we use it all day/every day, routinel,y as a labot induction agent. In the 17.5 hrs after my water broke with my first boy, I spent most of the time 1cm. He was positioned OT which is the absolute WORST vertex position, so far as fit goes. They pitted the shit out of me {pitocin maxed out for hours} tried to call me a c-section, I musta pulled a Linda Blair on them, because they backed out of my room. He finally rotated that quarter-turn from OT to OA and I went from one to done in no time flat, pushing him out in just under 30 minutes. 8 lbs 1 oz, APGARS 9/9.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10713 posts)
My water broke early before labor began as well. When I arrived at the hospital my doctor gave me the option of having a pill inserted vaginally to speed up the process. Apparently this "pill" was actually an antacid.....now, I don't know who decided to put an antacid "down there", but it worked! Three hours after arriving at the hospital with no signs of labor starting any time soon, I was 10 cm dilated & my son was born with one push. Unbelievable!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Sadly my water broke before labor even started. Then after 12 hours I was only 1cm dilated. Dr told me they would pretty much have to break my pelvis to get her out, after 34 hours. The nurse was attempting to spread my pelvis with her fingers, closest I have ever ├žome to bring fisted lol.0

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I did too. I bit the midwife who was giving me ice chips, my lips were dry because of dehydration, I've chips was the only thing that I was allowed to have. I also pulled her braid out! The shit that these midwives go through is nuts!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
My Mom was in labor for 3 days with my brother. She actually bit the nurse during one bad contraction.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... More 
Start   981 to 990 of 1968   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering