Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ... 413  Next »
981 to 990 of 4124
User Details are only visible to members.
JW: Do you think god gets pissed when we thank him for silly shit we know he had nothing to do with?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Ms Big. She says they prepared for everything. Then very little came in ER. Too many DOA at WTC.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Working In Stonybrook Hos, long island

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
Ms Big, where were you on, September 11, 2001? Our step daughter worked at St Vincent on 9/11, in ER.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Ok this is my take on mayor Bloonberg ,He was like a little king ,got to be mayor because of his wealth .after he serve 2 terms 8 years he had the law charged so he could run for mayor again and he got another 4 years Ok my dislike for him ,he closed a fine hospital St Vincent in the West Village of Manhattan ,its a very gay area and St Vincent gave aid to a lot of HIV people and other medical needs , so once it was closed people had to travel to other parts of the city to get medical help My other bitch about him along with the hospital the Nursing school had to move to Queens I'm a former nursing student from St Vincent school of nursing and after I got my R.N I worked there for a while ,so the upshot is that building where the hospital was became a upscale Condo Gee I wonder who brokered that deal .it just stinks of back stabbing deals Just my outspoken take on the former mayor ,along with his issue about super size drinks ,hamburgers ,He never worried about Homeless people ,Crime , just stupid issue ok I'm done

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
"Hey tell me more about your political views" ..said no one ever on FB. Honestly I just want to say hi and see how your doing..I can't believe what people say there.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6064 posts)
LOL at PG.

My ex, actually her whole family, would salt everything before they even tasted it. Everything they made was already salty, often too salty for my taste, and they would add more salt at the table.

I'd make something using many different seasonings, and they would say how it tasted funny. Then they'd add more salt after they had already salted it. I cringed.

JW why I even bothered trying to make something taste "exotic".

I have low normal BP and my doctor wants me on a low sodium diet. WTF?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
JW: Why is it that if I post (on Facebook) anything about the upcoming election, economics, history, etc - nobody notices....

...but if I post a pic of my cat, I get 25 likes?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
I'm surprised too, Mrs. Scandle. For all the hullabaloo the ban received in the first place, the repeal was very quiet.

At least, I think so. I dunno. I do try to keep up - but I missed that one.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
lol back when I was 17 my mom grabbed the salt shaker out of my hand while I was coating my steak with it and told me I was going to get high blood pressure. I grabbed it back and told her when it got to normal I'd worry about it. At the time it was generally 80/40. My dad admitted I had a point. Its still below normal.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ... 413  Next »
981 to 990 of 4124
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.