Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ... 485  Next »
981 to 990 of 4841
User Details are only visible to members.
JW if in his day, monkeys were pissed off at Twain for that comment?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13433 posts)
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.- Mark Twain

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Jw: Does anyone else ever make the mistake of popping in on the Political Forums before having their first cup of coffee? Hoh - Lee - Katz!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13433 posts)
You would have to double up on Zumba if you ate like that every day!

They tease me that I would be a good cook if I would just add a cup of sugar and a cup of butter to everything.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1172 posts)
DD you in-laws house sounds perfect. I'm not big on turkey but oh those Thanksgiving side-dishes. Just wondering, why we only serve them on that day

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4782 posts)
Annie, I make homemade cranberry sauce, use the canned whole berries, and put a serving dish with the sludgy log variety in the table. So, that's why I use raisins...or currants. Soaking them in the Bourbon before adding them to the stuffing makes them a little less sweet too.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13433 posts)
My mom always made stuffing - a new fancy "delicious" recipe every year. I learned to never touch the stuff.

Then I went to my future in-laws. They didn't even have turkey, just dressing with chicken in it and impossibly rich sides. What was I going to do? Nothing looked edible. The dressing (cornbread - no white bread allowed) and the sides turned out to be delicious. I just roll my way out of there each year.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1172 posts)
*THREAD

I'm going to leave the bad autocorrect because I think it's a tad apropos given the recent discussion.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28574 posts)
"THIS isn't the blow-job thread."

I've made similar mix-ups when it comes to that bread.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28574 posts)
"Technique is everything."

Exactly. I particularly like it when the lady takes her tongue and flicks it along.......... uhhhhhh, wait a minute. THIS isn't the blow-job thread.

On the other hand, I've been complimented on my technique with stuffing, but the crumbs get everywhere and I itch for days.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ... 485  Next »
981 to 990 of 4841
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.