Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  5.3  6.3  7.3  8.3  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  ... 469  Next »
94 to 103 of 4682
User Details are only visible to members.
VA I think you just won the Internet by coming up with that.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2769 posts)
"Of course you weren't serious. "

And of course I wasn't serious in asking if you were. :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27988 posts)
Ah I was not familiar with the term "tautogram". At first I thought it might be synonymous with "anagram", because in chemistry a "tautomer" is a different (and temporary) rearrangement the bonds within a molecule, with no change to its formula.

It's not quite a tautomer though if EVERY word doesn't begin with the same letter, right?

*blush* thank you Annie. Felonious fornicating feels fantastically fortuitous, for my flimsy phallus flicks up forcefully with a forthright form following friendly fondling.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27988 posts)
I already told this story.

There is a character, Mr. Future, in one of my favorite books, Captain Newman, M.D., that constantly uses tautograms.

Of course you weren't serious.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21666 posts)
VA - some of us enjoy your purposeful poetic prose.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2131 posts)
JW if VA knows I {mostly} enjoy his pontificating?

Of course, I think I'd enjoy him fornicating with me more so,but hey-I'll take what I can get ;-)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2769 posts)
JW if tbr thought I was serious.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27988 posts)
OK, Mr. Future...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21666 posts)
Oh and I appreciate that there may be some who feel the same about me and my profilic pontification of pantomathic proverbs and prose.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27988 posts)
JW if SLS would entertain the idea of not including posts by ncal in the red numbers when fora have new posts.

Seeing Open Forum (12) sounds interesting, until you realize it's just 12 posts from ncal.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27988 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.3  6.3  7.3  8.3  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  ... 469  Next »
94 to 103 of 4682
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.