Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 413  Next »
92 to 101 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wondering where the....ummmm...yep, got it: {Unsubscribe} ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3018 posts)
JW: when y'all are going to take this to the Cagefight and/or Political areas and or the playground after school? ==yawn==

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1227 posts)
Fun those jobs that Obama created are all funded by goverment money and is a big part of our 20 trillion national debt. Obamacare money has created millions of job building hospitals and putting in the garbage Obamacare software in all medical buildings. Obama is paying 2k per month for families to house the illegal kids that come across the border. And on and on...the only private industry jobs that Obama created are those service jobs that serve things to those living off of the Obama/goverment money. Our country is in very very deep trouble when government money becomes the source for so many jobs.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2524 posts)
VA political appointees come and go, they dont testify in court in a civil suit. The employed department heads, the people running the scientists do.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2524 posts)
Do you mean the political president, or the working permanent head of the US government?

Hint he is a (insert some bullshit here) man.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26053 posts)
Far be it for me to extend this most wonderful conversation...

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, which is the law that requires emergency rooms to stabilize patients before kicking thm ut the door, was passed by Congress and signed by the President in 1986.

Who was President in 1986?

I know it will come to me...

I'll think of it, just give me a minute...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20606 posts)
"lied to the judge about illegals bringing TB into America."

Ncal- Hi, its me. The vicious mean girl... You must have had a little typo there. I just wanted to let you know that "illegals" isn't a noun. Oopsie. Don't worry. I make little grammar errors and skip words all the time. Again, oopsie!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4373 posts)
Ncal, do you know there is a difference between a hot tub and a birthing tub??????

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3018 posts)
Good Samaritan hospital in Las Gatos California had hot tubs in the private birthing rooms. This is where we had our oldest but the free care at the ER was happening and all the hot tubs where out as the hospital was being buried in unpaid bills from the ER.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2524 posts)
DD did you pay your medical bills for those two years? if you did not you where put into the indigent pool, not the high risk pool. And yeas for this group of people the premiums are very expensive. A high risk pool of for those with birth defects or cancer or HIV and so on.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2524 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 413  Next »
92 to 101 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.