Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 325  Next »
82 to 91 of 3241
User Details are only visible to members.
Rabbit, you have suffered from too many POLISH JOKES all your life.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
HFT=. "A BALL BUSTER"

You spelled. "Asshole" wrong

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2962 posts)
Ms Big. Thanks for the "Smart Ass" complement. I try hard. Just me being me. "A BALL BUSTER"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
yes still do Smart ass

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
Brooklyn accent? Do you chew gum the same time you talk? Out here they ask me to say, "FUGGET ABOUUT ITT".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
NjNy I have a very heavy Brooklyn accent OMG I been told that a million times and I do ,I cant help it and my husband who was born in Brooklyn, No not a trace .What is with that ,we need to do a study lol Now Jersey people do have a little thing going on too ,and Long island that's another story all within a 100 mile radius . If you think about it really funny . its all good we are all in the same barrel ,where we like it or not xoxoxo

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
Inez: huh?! wow. no, i don't have it and out of all the NY and NJ folks i know, it's not at ALL common.

i have found when i do meet people who tawk like dat, it's just their "way"--and yeah, there are people who also have that nasal talky sound (ick) who could, with the right method, train themselves out of it.

it's a mannerism, learned behaviour, simply put.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
Smooth its a New York nasal thing ,people in Jersey have it worse from the chemical plants there.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
....and yet, i don't! ;-)~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
But you're in Joisey now, which means you should sound like a mix of Rosie Perez and Snookie.

#broseriously?

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(6759 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 325  Next »
82 to 91 of 3241
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.