Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 489  Next »
81 to 90 of 4888
User Details are only visible to members.
BT Warren Buffet owns everything you buy in the supermarket thanks to Bill Clinton. There is no way to get any new product on the supermarket shelf, Buffet owns it all.

FYI Before Clinton the supermarkets in America used to have 50% of their shelf space for small little independent food manufactures. But Clinton crushed all those little guys so Buffet could own almost everything you eat in America..

Typo changed.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6928 posts)
Typo whoops changing typo!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6928 posts)
Not everyone.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13623 posts)
"But idiot liberals will still not eat GMO foods because they are so stupid to blindly believe the TV and dont know anything else but what is on TV." - Courtesy of NutCal in the Morning, or should I say "Mourning" News Thread?

JW: like I'm sure many others here, if NutCal has a GMO food product he's tying to get off the ground? Maybe planning on using his vast experience and success in the packaged food industry to catapult himself to success?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13623 posts)
JW: who approves profiles with a sum total of five words of text?

--one showed up in my WVM tonight. profile reported. a "couple"

(notsomuch)

going back to block now so he can't repeatedly perv.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17466 posts)
Hey 'So Good " "Fuhgeddaboutit " honey That how people from Brooklyn talk ,Me being one of them .I'm very proud of being born and grew up in Brooklyn . If you heard me talk, it,s a dead give away LOL hahahaha

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11965 posts)
JW - Is it possible for a couple to be together for so long, and become so closely intertwined that they evolve to write identical to each other? Grammatical anomalies and all? JW

Lebanon KS
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Ms U, I was thinking the same thing!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
We'd stop ordering shots when that song came on. I found that most bars, especially in my area, played that song the minute drink specials were over, haha!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(422 posts)
JW: how did we ever know when the appropriate time to do shots was before that song came out?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28732 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 489  Next »
81 to 90 of 4888
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.