Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410801
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1859   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW:

Since my armchair count of stories about pedophile schoolteachers seem to outnumber pedophile clergy at least 30:1, I'm wondering when the media will get on a warpath about it like it did the church, when the public will condemn education en masse as a den of pedophilia, etc.

I'm waiting.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
PG, 'cause you're cute

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1134 posts)
JW why wasps decided they had to build a huge nest in the corner of my living room window, and why they feel the need to just sit here staring at me. Its like they know I'm allergic to them and want to taunt me...

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
"You talking about the "value" tat? Hilarious."

I saw that on my FB wall as well. I know some Chinese and once saw someone with the symbol for "water" tattooed on their arm. I guess it is an accurate label. We are mostly water.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
JW:

Do journalists need to be educated on what the word "orgy" means? Come to one of our parties they are considerably more scandalous than 5 naked dancing women. ----- Police in Michigan have broken up a shocking 'drug-fueled orgy' being hosted at a secretive Masonic Lodge - and this wasn't the first time it's happened, authorities warn.

Officers were called to the prominent building in downtown Battle Creek, Michigan - which sits across a park from police headquarters - about 2.15am Sunday. They found five women dancing on stage naked.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Yep that's the one.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
You talking about the "value" tat? Hilarious.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Q:

Since Americans tattoo random Asian words on themselves, do Asian people tattoo random English words on themselves?

A:

Yes, or so says George Takei.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Because I live in a hurricane area, I keep a landlines for "just in case" and at least one corded phone in case electric is out and phone isn't. I'm just neurotic like that.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Isn't it funny how we all jump on something? Anyway...here is our phone usage saga too: We keep a land line mostly for talking with my father in his assisted living facility, as we both can get on the phone, or with Mr S's brother and partner, etc. We have unlimited long distance, yes. We also keep the land line b/c that is the number we give out to service people, to any type of thing we might enter, as in a drawing, or other thing where someone may call. We keep the land line b/c it is where we can most effectively screen calls we don't want to answer, even if they are sometimes just confirmation calls for dental appointments, etc. All our junk calls go to the landline. I don't like the "clutter" on my cell phone, so the "home" phone number is one I will give out if I give out anything. For stores where the cashier asks for my phone number, I just simply say, "I don't give out my phone number."

We rarely, if ever, pick up the phone. And with our cell phones, if I don't know the number, or if you don't identify yourself in a text, I will not answer. Or if you are my asshole brother calling

Ok. What use is an 800 number? When it comes up on the TV screen that an 800 number is calling, we know we don't have to get up off the couch, because we will not be answering that one. As far as using 800 numbers, sometimes I guess we have to, such as calling the number on the back of a card, but usually we do all that online. When making plane reservations, we either do that online or call the airline number. Same for hotels. I'd rather talk directly to a person from the hotel desk, than have my call routed to the "headquarters." I tend to get discounts by going through the direct number of the hotel itself at its location.

So, who knows anymore why we really "need" 800 numbers, if only to identify them as businesses, telemarketers, and companies who route their inquiries through an 800 system.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1859   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering