Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410801
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1919   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LWC it really depends. Mr Magic Hands had pretty much trained himself to not really react to the women he was working on, to the point that when I started seeing him for massages after we had already had mind-blowing sex, it was difficult for him to change from professional to sex partner. Happily I have got him over that, at least with me. Now another male masseuse I know yeah I'm pretty sure he is hard all the time. I've only had one other male massuese (both of the ones I mentioned above are FWB) and I couldn't tell you if he was hard or not, he hurt my shoulders so bad I just couldn't wait to get away from him and back to Mr Magic Hands. I generally will not go go a male masseuse, if they are cute and have good hands I want to fuck them, if not I don't want them to touch me in any way.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I used to be a licensed massage therapist. I still dabble occasionally.

The answer is yes...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Double Ditto - Oh and replay the actual scene in my head while doing it!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(993 posts)
Masturbate?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8891 posts)
JW- who the heck is it that is answering these goofy surveys the morning radio show has on? This morning it was about what makes you more attractive to guys. One was acting like "one of the guys" seriously? Then I will never be attractive to guys I guess because that whole act like one of the guys gene passed me by.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
JW - why is 3 the new 0, as in the number of unapproved profiles?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8891 posts)
"You need to watch more episodes."

Not gonna happen. My interest level in it was about nil to begin with, but from the couple of episodes I saw, it's managed to go even lower.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"I guess my biggest complaint about this particular show is that it doesn't seem to be exceptionally focused on the family business"

You need to watch more episodes. For example, one episode focused on their business model. One of the brothers decided that it would be beneficial for the business to have an "open door policy", so he removed all the doors from all the offices in the warehouse.

Besides, if you wanna know how things are made, go watch, "How It's Made" on the Science Channel.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
From the couple episodes I watched, they do seem like a bunch of good ol boys who'd probably be fun to have a beer with. So I'll give them that as an advantage over a lot of other shows in which the people are generally insufferable assholes.

I guess my biggest complaint about this particular show is that it doesn't seem to be exceptionally focused on the family business and spends a lot more time showcasing their ability to just be kind of goofy. Not that I think the duck calling manufacturing business would make for exceptionally exciting tv, but the few episodes I saw didn't really give me a look into what that world might be like.

The only reality-type shows I'll ever sit through are shows like Pawn Stars (their pawn shop sucks, btw) or whatever the hell that show is with the 2 dudes who drive around the country in a van buying crap from people's barns and garages. But that's just because they get some really cool shit on those shows and I like learning about some of the things you see. I could do without all the corny fluff skits they do to fill out the rest of the show.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Maybe the best way to sum up the Robertsons is this..

They didn't always have millions of dollars..and they've managed not to forget it so far.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1919   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering