Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410801
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1896   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I don't think that religion has a unique calling for families who wish to reconnect around the dinner table with family members on a daily basis."

Me neither. I'm not religious at all and we still eat together nearly every night. It's not like christianity (or religion in general) and family values are joined at the hip.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"JW: Why do people get a little edgy when you don't like the same TV show they do?"

Because it is an awesome show and if you don't like it, it must be because you hate Southerners and Christians (and people who look like ZZ-Top).

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
We eat dinner together nearly every night and have for decades, yet I wouldn't call ourselves Christian. I don't think that religion has a unique calling for families who wish to reconnect around the dinner table with family members on a daily basis.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
We eat dinner together every night. The unusual night that we don't isnwhen B travels.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
JW: Why do people get a little edgy when you don't like the same TV show they do?

I'm not going to bother doing any fact checking on the show because I simply don't care. I think it's crap, you enjoy it. Hooray differences of opinion!

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
No, the stories are not made up. You can check the facts yourself. The thing that makes it one of the top shows is they are Christians and hold true to their values. I don't know if they have dinner together every night but it is something they do quite often. I grew up that way. We had dinner together almost every night. Too bad families don't seem to do that so much anymore.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Touche', Choucho.

They obviously live nice, but they present themselves mostly as incompetent morons who do stupid shit. Not sure if any of the backstories you mentioned are manufactured or not, but I'd be willing to bet that some of that stuff is made up, or at the very least greatly exaggerated. I've caught an episode or 2 and that was more than enough for me.

I don't see anything that separates their show from nearly all of the other "reality" shows out there other than the closing of the show where they show the entire family at the dinner table with a narrative summary.....which is has taken the fake manufactured elements of "reality" tv to an entirely new, nauseating level.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
If that is poor white trash, I want some of it! It looks like a lot of fun and I would love to live in one of their houses!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
"Carrie, you commented while I was replying. Certainly not implying that you're po' white trash."

Perception is reality, right?

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Carrie, you commented while I was replying. Certainly not implying that you're po' white trash.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1896   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering