Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410801
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 2018   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now you might be onto something with that second dream...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
JW what the fuck a dream that your riding a reindeer in broad daylight flying through the air sitting behind Santa is supposed to mean? and your searching for "Rat" which when found seems to be more of a Pomeranian then a rat and when found Santa pockets it and we are off to find the next thing when Santa started doing loopdeloops and other crazy reindeer moves. Somewhere in this I almost fell off and was dangling from the side. When I finally got back on top of the rather huge reindeer and seated behind Santa there was someone behind me??

Lets not even start on the one after that where I was running a business shaving men. While Nude.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
LWC,

I prefer my unicorns with an extra horn. Duocorns make life more fun and usually keep things drama-free.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8667 posts)
[LIKE]

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2828 posts)
I was about to suggest the same. I have a *special* notification tone for someone special....and another one for "everyone else"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10725 posts)
i programmed a *special* alert tone for his texts.

will PM you.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2828 posts)
What provider do you use NJ, and what kind of phone do you have?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17038 posts)
JW how many months or years it'll take before i don't tense up and cringe in anticipation of the next negative, toxic text message. better program a separate text tone so i can avoid the texts from that sender. can't turn off texts since many family friends prefer that mode of communicating. had to turn the phone back on.

JW when the phone companies will come up with a way to block texts from a particular sender.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2828 posts)
I Wonder if people are so fucking stupid that they have to ask how bad the roads are during a State of Emergency , Where State highway are closed, and warnings about staying off any local Roads aren't enough.....

Of course These dolts are going out for erious things Like Toilet Paper, bread, or as one Twit had just posted because they were Bored sitting home.....

I wonder if her Y-Fi went out ?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
JW: Is the bitchfest 2014 for run of the mill bitches, and th fucking bitchfest thread for the really bad stuff?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 2018   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering