Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  3.4  4.4  5.4  6.4  7.4  8.4  9.4  10.4  11.4  12.4  ... 489  Next »
75 to 84 of 4889
User Details are only visible to members.
Based on some of the definitions given in related threads lately, we both hope to God we're not "real" swingers.

Lady and Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
I believe that in order to be considered a "real" swinger, you need to be down to fuck almost anything with a heart beat. At least, that's the impression that I get. If you're a single female, you're fulfilling their fantasies at their whim. If you're a single male, you're fulfilling their fantasies at their whim with more restrictions.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
Everybody wants to be a "real" swinger until it is time to do real swinger stuff...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22601 posts)
Current what the Democrats do to business as they seize control over everything in America would shock you. I had a food manufacturing business with 250 employees that got destroyed by Clinton so Buffet could own everything that America eats. The lives ruined, do you remember Granny Goose potato chips? i knew these people personally, great people, good employers that took care of their employees. Granny Goose was the first company that made potato chips to be destroyed by Clinton, so many lost everything. We where one of the last, I lasted until 1997. Frito Lay owns the 8 billion dollar salty snack food market in America now and Buffet wants them bad.

Today i am watching the life insurance industry being destroyed by Obama so that Goldman Sacks can own that industry and all those massive cash reserves. The pain of seeing people who i have known for the last ten years have their lives destroyed, once happy average hard working Americans are now alcoholics, because they know that once their company is destroyed by Frank Dodd and zero percent interest rates that their is no other jobs for underwrites and medical directors.

Last night we went to a local GOP meeting and people where crying, literately crying with anger that Obamacare was not repealed. These are the small businesses that are being destroyed by the massive premiums of Obamacare.

This is the real effects of every time you vote for the Democratic Party

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
It would be quicker than going back to fix the crazy stuff...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
Damn i would but i forgot which typo it was...not that i make that many LOL

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
I liked that typo! put it back.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
BT Warren Buffet owns everything you buy in the supermarket thanks to Bill Clinton. There is no way to get any new product on the supermarket shelf, Buffet owns it all.

FYI Before Clinton the supermarkets in America used to have 50% of their shelf space for small little independent food manufactures. But Clinton crushed all those little guys so Buffet could own almost everything you eat in America..

Typo changed.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
Typo whoops changing typo!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
Not everyone.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.4  4.4  5.4  6.4  7.4  8.4  9.4  10.4  11.4  12.4  ... 489  Next »
75 to 84 of 4889
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.