Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410701
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1966   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Probably not, but mine went unanswered. Doh.

(pouts while kicking the dirt)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Does Nic ever NOT make an offer?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
JW:

Did I miss something, or did Nic make an offer?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Drama, and/or competition.

Don't pass on that offer, Nic.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
Sorry to disappoint, Nic. Not everything around here has to be drama. So much is lost when the conversation is written.... But if you really must be kissed....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
I was a grad student in 2001, and as typical my work day ran from about 9:45 to 7 pm. I was eating breakfast, watching CNN, and they interrupted what they were talking about to mention a "fire" at the WTC.

Cameras soon went there, and it was pretty obvious something big had hit the building. They were at first speculating it was a smaller plane, like a Cessna, and everyone was treating like an accident (or possibly some nut committing suicide), when we could see the 2nd plane coming in in the background. The guy talking interrupted himself and began yelling "There's another plane! There's another plane!", and I saw the 2nd plane hit live on TV, and of course we all knew something was up. We all know the rest. I went to work and nobody got much of anything done that day, listening to the radio, trying to read stuff on the futile-slow internet, etc.

When our kids came home from school, they knew SOMETHING had happened, but none of the adults would tell them what. So when they got home they immediately asked me what happened today. They were 10 and 9 then.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I remember watching Pres. Richard Nixon's resignation speech live on t.v. Yeah, I'm that old!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8933 posts)
I was in a Nashville hotel on 9/11, on the phone with a client I had spent the previous evening with when she said "Oh shit, turn on the news." I saw the second plane hit as I was checking out. Listened to the radio accounts during the long drive home. Somehow (maybe denial) I didn't grasp that the towers had completely collapsed, until I got home and saw it on TV.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I was only 8. I don't remember that.

The earlier discussion I remember about American politics was my Dad explaining to me that Jimmy Carter wasn't going to be President anymore. But I just barely remember it....

Although I do remember American TV stations sounding "Remember the hostages" every time it went to commercial breaks....... I didn't understand what that was about then.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
"The Challenger disaster. Oklahoma City. 9/11. A few others, but not many."

I remember exactly where I was and who I was with when President Reagan was shot. We got to my friend's room and turned on the TV just in time to see Al "I'm-in-Charge" Haig misstate the constitutional order of succession to the presidency.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1966   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering