Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 357  Next »
691 to 700 of 3570
User Details are only visible to members.
Google "Hydro Flask". I have the 40oz. with the sipper top. Love it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7844 posts)
there are ones that aren't gross; the "gross" ones are usually "branded" (eg, schools, company logo) and i have two of those i can't get clean.

guess i hafta ditch em & stick with the ones i *can* get clean.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10921 posts)
Call me an Eco-terrorist if you like, but after over a decade of trying to find a water bottle that meets mrs va's "not gross" standards, I have given up. I simply buy cases of Dasani. I freeze some and they double as ice packs on long bike rides.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
okay help if you can....

JW how to get the squish between your teeth/suction portion of flip top water bottles clean? i have run them through the dishwasher and soaked them in hot lemon water but they ain't coming clean--and it is seriously grossing me out. i love the water bottles otherwise -- there's gotta be a way to get the inside of the sippy spout clean.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10921 posts)
approving pics just now...JW what is the appeal of the male hubby's blue jeaned legs and disembodied hands either holding or installing a muzzle on a dog.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10921 posts)
when I can kiss that nice ass in the pink shorts

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Shopping carts shock me often enough. Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Annoying as fuck... them slightly spooky

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11655 posts)
its the cord brushing against my leg, it shocks my leg.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21059 posts)
PG is it the cord or the vacuum shocking you? if it is the cord, try plugging it in to an xtra long extension cord so you don't have to touch it as often. and (this could be annoyingbut if effective less so than the shocks) try wearing disposable gloves (latex or rubber, sold in boxes of 100 in the first aid section) which might disrupt the shock from contact with your skin.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10921 posts)
So I decided to count while I was doing the vacuuming yesterday. 17 little shocks. This more a WTF then just wondering at this point.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21059 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 357  Next »
691 to 700 of 3570
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.