Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 1686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have to travel, to SA, to fly. If we fly out of Corpus, we pay several hundred dollars more. One time it would have been almost $1000 more.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
I should hope that Southwest is cheapest, they have no landing gear!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
I prefer Southwest also. The only time in past 5-6 years I had to even check a bag was on return trips from Southern TX when me and gf's took shopping excursions across the border. Just couldn't fit all my gifts in the carryon, but SW was cheapest, even with checked bags.

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2796 posts)
I fly Southwest as much as possible when I fly...which isn't all that often. 3x a year, maybe. Aside from no bag fees, changing dates is easy as pie and without the additional charges. Or you just cancel your trip and get a voucher for the $ amount of the ticket and use it later. Don't care about their goofy boarding process or lack of 1st class. Just get me A to B as quick and cheap as possible.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3174 posts)
Hubby travels much, not as frequently as before, but certainly enough. I started traveling as well, though my travels are mostly overnight. We shrink wrap everything. The last time when we didn't carry on was returning home from Jamaica. It took them 90 minutes to release the bags.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
We carry on as much as possible because we hate dealing with baggage claim. We can usually expense our baggage charges to clients when we travel for work, but it's the hassle we don't want.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17696 posts)
Gina, you DO realize a lot of people began travelling with only a carry on long before all the post-9/11 fees and add-ons. It had gotten to the point where DELTA seemed to be an acronym for Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive, and the other carriers weren't any better.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
when friends visit us and do a lot of shopping, we recommend shipping stuff back home, and will do so for them if they are here only for a weekend and it's not convenient. Likewise, we do the same if we are traveling and buy a lot of stuff and it would be cheaper to mail it home or have it shipped home.

I'm wondering why I'm so full of advice tonight?

And also wondering why airlines don't figure out that if they would charge for CARRY ON luggage instead, it would save a lot of time boarding, etc.

Not to mention frustration levels.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
JW: Why when flying does one bag cost $25.00, the second bag cost $35.00 and then the 3rd bag cost $150.00? I mean really? I didn't expect to do that much shopping while I was up here! Geezh!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(850 posts)
Weird!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 1686   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering