Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1644   End
User Details are only visible to members.
whitetail, why is your wife trying to get you to orgasm faster? Do you last an inordinately long time or does she prefer quickies?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Just wondering if any other women withhold sex from their husbands for a few days so he will orgasm faster? If we have sex every 1-2 days it takes me so long to orgasm. Even when she puts her new theory to the test I seem to last quite a while. Not on any meds and have a complete physical within the last 2 months. Any input?

Lubbock TX

Username hidden
(53 posts)
JW

Can you believe it was 10 years ago today that the massive power failure in the Northeast happened?

We were living in Albany at the time, and had weird power behavior for a couple of hours prior to the outage - lights dimming, I couldn't cook anything because the stove wouldn't get hot enough, etc. Then it went down, came up, and finally went down and stayed down. I was off work that day for reasons I don't remember, and our daughter was going to take her first-ever plane trip. By herself. Even though the airport had no power, they flew her away anyway.

We were lucky, having power back in about 8 hours. Some places like Toronto and NYC had no power for about 3 days.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17524 posts)
JW, who does Fun_Ahoy think he is fooling with his "hypothetical" comment.

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2722 posts)
JW why a reasonably intelligent man never seems to learn from past experiences with a marathon runner less than half his age who never tires earlier than 4:00 a.m. Ugh.

Strictly hypothetical question, of course.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
I like to live all life in nudist resort.... :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
if she's anything like me, it's mostly shoes!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Lmao @ Scincy! Mostly naked would have been fun, but we only had 4 nights at the nudist resort and 9 in the "real" world.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Scandle- that is an awful lot of luggage for a mostly naked trip ;-)

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3741 posts)
"i dont understand the whole shifting of weight thingy. isnt it all going on the same plane?"

1. It's to make it easy/efficient during the loading/unloading of cargo from the plane.

2. Attempt to reduce back injuries among workers. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a union stipulation and/or OSHA requirement. Once you get over 50 lbs, special equipment such as a dolly or lift truck might be required. That equipment costs money and slows down loading/offloading (see #1).

3. There are higher insurance costs for the employer when workers are regularly required to lift in excess of 50 lbs. This is why many employers list the 50 limit in their job descriptions.

4. To milk obscene amounts of money out of their customers in excess baggage fees.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3160 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1644   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering