Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 340  Next »
62 to 71 of 3394
User Details are only visible to members.
Might be fixed va. Just posted in another forum and time was right. You'll have to keep wondering what would have happened I guess.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(411 posts)
JW if the server clock disparity which now has reached 39 minutes will:

1. Reach 60 minutes?

2. If so, will it display as -1 hour?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24456 posts)
JW why the computer program I'm working with makes me click on three different print buttons to print a single page.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(411 posts)
im just wondering about all the lovely blossoms on this site that need licking

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11722 posts)
i am JW if all the lovely blossoms just beginning to unfurl on the cherry, dogwood, forsythia, etc.--are going to survive the nor'easter. it'll be a heartbreaker if the weather kills them.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
JW: if I sleep in until 3 pm and just eat a huge pile of chicken wings, should I post it in What's for Breakfast, What's for Lunch, What's for Dinner, or What's for Dessert?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24456 posts)
JW how far out of whack this time stamp thing can get. It's up to 24 minutes now. We've seen this before but usually it doesn't get funkier than maybe 5 or 6 minutes.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24456 posts)
Cincy, I don't think Vodou spells are necessary here. I think pointing out that statements like that put people on my "unfuckable list" might do the trick and the nonsense would stop PDQ.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3222 posts)
Oh, dear. I'm waving some voodoo charms and trying to psychically force the politics back to their rightful spot.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
"north korea serves no useful purpose..........so I say nuke it before they try to nuke us"

wow...just...wow

smh

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3222 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 340  Next »
62 to 71 of 3394
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.