Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 413  Next »
61 to 70 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
What does the sticky note say on the pool table?

"Please don't dirty the pool table we fuck on it"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6119 posts)
Only 8 people? And that much chaos?

I would not invite them again, family or not.

At least some of that shit is on purpose. No eight people cause that much damage on accident...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20575 posts)
"I have had guests in the house for a few days and have a ruined tablecloth, busted microwave, lost big mixing bowl, a freezer that was left open a crack overnight and filled with frost, 4 open containers of sour cream, at least 5 open packages of cheese, 3 different loaves of French bread in progress, a busted Kuerig, 3 half-eaten pumpkin pies..."

It's your own fault for having Tramp over for dinner. *sticks tongue out*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
To some extent, I understand. I understand that none of them have a pool, a really nice kitchen, french doors, automated sprinklers (one of those is somehow busted now too!?!?!? - shot water about 20 feet in the air last night) etc.

But I will tell you this - when I was dirt poor myself, I sure as HELL knew not to use a fucked pool table as a goddamn countertop. When I began finding half-drank wine glasses and dishes on the pool table, I actually got noticeably agitated. Like - right there on the felt. WTF!?!?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26005 posts)
depending on how many people you had over."

We have been 8 since Wednesday. We are reduced to 6 now until Sunday.

Also - our daughter, faced with a door that wouldn't open as expected, cranked the arm and pushed hard. Because, if a door isn't opening, obviously that's what you're supposed to do. So now the door latch to my office is busted too.

And the guest towels got bleached by a well-meaning soul trying to help with laundry.

And two nights in a row the cat got locked out of the laundry room (where her litter is) and she shit and pissed on the floor.

And the big tablecloth - got sent through the wash. With a new purple bedsheet.

So now the tablecloth is not only silver-stained, but is light purple. And the new purple bedsheet has silver cleaner stains on it.

STOP.... FUCKING.... HELPING... JW: how much more do I have to make you people to drink to keep you out of my kitchen?!??! I can't fix things as fast as everyone is breaking them.

I have shut the pool lights off perhaps 5 times an afternoon because for some reason people keep turning them on. I have now in my frustration placed sticky notes ALL over the house with instructions not to fuck with things. Like - unplugging the internet router. WHY would you unplug the internet router in someone else's house???

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26005 posts)
LOL ...people suck!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6119 posts)
"I have had guests in the house for a few days and have a ruined tablecloth, busted microwave, lost big mixing bowl, a freezer that was left open a crack overnight and filled with frost, 4 open containers of sour cream, at least 5 open packages of cheese, 3 different loaves of French bread in progress, a busted Kuerig, 3 half-eaten pumpkin pies..."

I can see the food part, depending on how many people you had over. But breaking both your microwave and Keurig?

Did you have an after election riot over at your place???

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20575 posts)
LOL VA, I can relate.

Love that I have a guy that does the dishes, does them well and if he's putting stuff away, and he's not sure where they go, he leaves them on the counter for me to put away properly. He also knows better than to touch my good knives (this includes not even washing them). <3

On the flip side we had a wonderful, dear friend that stayed with us for a while. She decided to be "helpful" while I was gone. She cleaned the dishes and the kitchen, dried the countertops and dishes with paper towels (using them ALL up) despite the fact that we have more dishtowels than any home should need then proceeded to put away the clean dishes, cutlery, etc, in all the wrong places. I'm STILL trying to find stuff.

She also used one of my good knives to saw at/cut something directly on my granite countertop despite the wood cutting board being 3 inches away.

I hid my good knives until after she left.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4593 posts)
To clarify:

"I thought I would help with the silver..."

Love,

A well-meaning person who cleaned silver and dumped silver polish all over our huge dining room table. The table itself was quickly saved but the enormous cream colored tablecloth is stained forever.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26005 posts)
I'm the dishwasher loading Nazi in this house. I am tired of seeing a sink full of dishes only to find that it was run with only a half dozen things in it, all strategically arranged so that none of them come out clean.

Actually I just hate it when people try to "help" with household chores. They break things, put them "away" in places I can't find, or put away soapy dishes, etc.

I have had guests in the house for a few days and have a ruined tablecloth, busted microwave, lost big mixing bowl, a freezer that was left open a crack overnight and filled with frost, 4 open containers of sour cream, at least 5 open packages of cheese, 3 different loaves of French bread in progress, a busted Kuerig, 3 half-eaten pumpkin pies...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26005 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 413  Next »
61 to 70 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.