Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2271   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol @ VA, I certainly do walk right into these don't I?

I rode english hunt seat BUT I have nothing against cowgirl up...I'm even rather fond of reverse trick riding

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(558 posts)
I'm sad to read you are no longer a rider. Is doggie your thing?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21002 posts)
PG - as a (sadly) former rider I appreciate your insistence to keep treating the horses as your own and I certainly understand the annoyance of people taking advantage of your good heart. I saw it happen time and again. I did manage to lease a great horse for a while because of non-payment though. The owner fell behind, the barn owner knew I admired the mare and arranged for me to take over payments until the owner got back on their feet. That kind of opportunity doesn't come along often though.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(558 posts)
Frank that doesn't work with an on going monthly arrangement. They are supposed to pay by check on the 1st of each month, but as Tigg said I'm not going to not feed a horse because its owners didn't pay when they should, its not the animals fault.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18187 posts)
Use a tried and true method "Cash up Front" never any CC fees and never any late payers and no chasing deadbeat clients.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1658 posts)
PG your right its tough to deal with clients that don't pay........my daughter has a horse barn too and has same issues you do.......she would never deprive the animal and it gets expensive careing for them when the owners are slow on paying

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7287 posts)
I've never heard of square. I can only imagine the frustration of caring for and loving a horse and it's owner just taking you for granted and not staying within terms with payments.

JW:) how many times anyone as written or typed 2014 only to cross it out or back space to correct it so far this year.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4327 posts)
I'm well familiar with using CC's for business, I use square and paypal for my other business. The horse one though is tougher to do that with specially since some of these people have been clients for years.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18187 posts)
@PG you might consider taking credit cards from your clients. These days smart phones can work as a terminal and it's so easy to process. The other way around that is to have clients pay by pay pal. The general public would rather put off a credit card company then a small business if they are cash poor. Credit cards increase cash flow from receivables by a min of 40 percent right from the get go.

Using pay pal or credit cards as a business tool you can also have clients on a monthly auto billing thus taking their excuse making or them being cash poor decisions away from them and improve your monthly Bottom line.

If your working under the table pay pal is the better of the two. If you have a corp. or LLC and have a business Lic. .The credit card process is a write off more or less.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4327 posts)
aww thanks sweetie.

yeah I know NOLA isn't going anywhere, and I should hopefully be there in June, but for an event. Its just nice to escape KY in January, and Trooper and I haven't been anywhere for a adult fun week-end since our trip there last January.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18187 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2271   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering