Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 1666   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They might not be dumb, but they portray themselves as po' white trash so that they can appeal to the po' white trash audience. Perception is reality, right?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
It is actually a pretty good show and I am not into reality shows. The history of these guys is pretty interesting. The dad turned down playing pro football because he wouldn't be able to go hunting! The uncle is a Vietnam Vet and has the best stories. His mom sent him a mug, when he was in Vietnam and he still carries it, to this day!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
They didn't have the beards before the show and Willie has a business degree. Thy're rednecks, but they ain't dumb rednecks.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(433 posts)
"JW: What the heck is duck dynasty?"

I wondered the same thing for quite some time. I honestly thought it was some new late night cartoon on Adult Swim or something. It's not. I stumbled upon it one day channel surfing. It's just another stupid reality show on A&E about a few rednecks who made a boatload of money making duck callers for hunters.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
JW: What the heck is duck dynasty?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"How come these bizarre "Duck Dynasty" guys have such smokin' hot wives and daughters?"

Apparently you haven't seen pics, of the guys, without their beards. They weren't too shabby themselves. Considering they are high school sweethearts, I doubt it has anything to do with money. The money came later.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
If that makes one a crudy swinger, than I am the crudiest. We dont search, we dont even look at the random matches, and when there was talk about the search feature being broken, and how to filter searches, my eyes glazed over. I am always amazed at the effort that some swingers put in, to connect with other swingers, I find that quite fascinating.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I have all that crap turned off that is why I don't remember seeing it. Guessing that it didn't turn up people I thought would be matches.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
JW- what random matches? Off to search...

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Yeah, my "random matches" leave a LOT to be desired!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 1666   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering