Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 2646   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like side by side. And dresses. LR

Username hidden
(230 posts)
i prefer sitting across for the most part for the eye contact. sidebyside is only good in a place with good booths and longish tablecloths.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
I think it all depends on the timeline of any relationship. But I would vote for across from each other. If this was the first time or the thousandth then I would want to gaze into her eyes as she forms her words in our conversation. Another reason is to focus all my attention on her and be interested in every thing she would say. It also stops me from being distracted to my surroundings and focus on her.

I have another reason to be seated across from each other. We could only be seated side by side if she sat on my right side, because I am totally deaf in my left ear. Because of my condition I have to be looking at you when we talk or I will not hear what she is saying.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
I always prefer side by side as well. Much easier to touch, fondle and tease PLUS it makes it easier to slide those pesky panties off.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
If it were me, I'd order A big slab of chocolate cake and a bottomless cup of black coffee, with Splenda of course.

I vote for side by side. It allows for discreet P&C play without having to reach too far or crane your neck.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9574 posts)
My opinion is based on responding to someone who regularly discusses watching their diet to control their blood sugar level, not on which is more romantic. I believe that sitting across the table would make it easier to share a dessert.

Just my opinion.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4741 posts)
My question is which is more romantic? : In MHO, looking into each others eyes would be far more romantic than sitting next to each other. You can still reach under the table if you need to cop a feel LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(622 posts)
When I arrived at Better Than Sex, the dessert restaurant in Key West, the waitress asked if we wanted to sit side-by-side or across from each other. I really didn't care because I don't feel him like that. He opted for side-by-side...I was cool with that. My question is which is more romantic? Side-by-side or across from each other. I dated this really young dude back in the day and we were at the Water Club in New York and we sat side-by-side. What is your opinion on this?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4751 posts)
watched a pretty funny dance in another thread yesterday.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
JW if that is sorta like the headless chicken dance...

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 2646   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering