Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 2861   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree va........but I want to see if its see thru and see her tits

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9135 posts)
So what color is that goddamn dress?

I say white and gold and seem to be in the majority. Most of Mrs. VA's family says it's blue and black.

If you don't know what I'm talking about......

yahoo. com/health/is-this-dress-blue-and-black-or-white-and-gold-112194158507.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

This appears to not be a joke or deliberate illusion. Just a dress that for some reason people can't agree on its color...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22396 posts)
Charlie,

I'm not really sure how you managed to take that answer as smartassed. I am shocked by it. And today those assholes were smashing ancient artifacts in an Iraqi museum.

I'm just wondering two things. 1) Who do they think will be anything but outraged and by this type of behavior and 2) How in hell do people become so completely unmoored from basic human morality?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
JW if my man will make it home tonight, supposed to be flying out of Baltimore. He is SUPPOSED to have tomorrow off, to help me move some stuff. How much do you want to bet if he doesn't get out of there tonight because of flight cancellations and has to fly back on a day off that they don't count it as a working day and give us the vacation day back?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20139 posts)
I like you' You have the ability to make your point and then just sprinkle a little bit of smartass . Of course your female , of course you are my age and of course your sexy . I know you are SS but I think IF I can get close enough to you maybe just maybe with my pathetic begging it might happen. That probably should be in the sane fantasy forum. Right/ lmao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Charlie, that thought belongs in the Fantasy of the Day thread!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10028 posts)
Those that want to mention Nam. When I speak of my beautiful Country I speak of an America that is mutually exclusive of all politicians

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
ON-T: (there is that better Fun?) just watched the woman in the seat in front of me put her hair in a scrunchybun...and she had to feel around on both wrists to figure out which wrist she had the scrunchy on. which had me JW how a person could have to search for the scrunchy and not actually already feel which wrist it was on...are scrunchies that undetectable?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6380 posts)
I take your answer is smartass if I'm wrong please forgive me. I also am a smartass and the answer would be. An America a generation ago who would have cared

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Cougar,

I suppose the fact that we're shocked by it is evidence of civilization. What I can't figure out is who is the audience is supposed to be for something like that?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 2861   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering