Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 431  Next »
52 to 61 of 4308
User Details are only visible to members.
JW when they took out cursive? lil darlin learned cursive. and practices, too.

i took a semester of typing in H.S.

wasn't till i started working that i became very proficient at it. i think you either "got it" or not when it comes to typing, although i could be wrong.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14849 posts)
I'm guessing you know my status, right?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3340 posts)
it drives me crazy watching people type with two fingers instead of 10 on the keyboard. And they are amazed I don't have to look at my keyboard to type and am way more accurate then they are. I'm not saying they need to have a years worth of lessons on it. But a couple of weeks of basic would be nice. I mean they took out cursive so they should be able to fit in a typing tutorial or two.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21638 posts)
I'd like to know how well people who are taught to type type vs those who just figured it out themselves.

I (and most people I grew up with) never went through a typing class. Yet I can type.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26392 posts)
Why do bagels have holes?

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(522 posts)
They are typing with their text fingers which can be very fast. I got my kid Typing Tutor game when she was in elementary school. She can type a million words a second and can text one handed. Amazing! I've been around typewriters and keyboards forever and must be below average at best.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6486 posts)
JW- since kids are doing more and more on computers younger and younger for school (4th and up have their own laptops here) why do they not teach typing in like 3rd grade? It drives me crazy to watch the girls do their homework and be typing with two fingers. They watch me type in awe, because I took typing in high school many many years ago.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21638 posts)
"Sorillo, You realize you're probably the only guy in town with an LL Bean catalogue with the pages stuck together."

current, if I find you've hacked my webcam I'm gonna be seriously miffed. Possibly annoyed. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(694 posts)
"who enjoys the pleasure of peeling the layers away ;)"

KJ, peeling layers is always a "pleasure".... btw I know a girl who "rocks" the Athleta brand... and peeling that label is always a fun time for me ;)

C

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(630 posts)
KJ: that's another favourite shopping place.

:-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14849 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 431  Next »
52 to 61 of 4308
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.