Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 374  Next »
52 to 61 of 3738
User Details are only visible to members.
Well the site was down most of Saturday. And now it isn't showing on the forums page that there have been posts.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21342 posts)
Not sure I have ever seen an entire day pass without a post in the open forum. So i posted. 8^p

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Bees are on the what now?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
Lol

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2011 posts)
Yeah, I'm rather lost too.

Although, I was with it right up to the master estrogen releasing dominance thing.

By all rights, shouldn't it be called a mistress?

Submissive harmonic handshake, now that's a whole nuther' thing.

I think The Three Stooges used to do that.

Browntown WI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
May I have a layman's translation of that information?

Crossing my fingers and hoping that I have not just proven myself an idiot.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
Suspicion is now proven that testosterone can cause a morphing of estrogen and enable it to bond coherently thru electronic transmission, being converted to stimulate the collector rods in the eye, then signaling the brain to trigger transmissions of endorphins to interact and respond in a submissive harmonic handshake fashion to that of the master estrogen releasing dominance.

JW: about the compulsory step between conversion of estrogen as a chemical to that of an electrical pulse.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
....and there you go. ;)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12822 posts)
Well, mostly. I don't think they actually have 30-something year old fax machines, but rather take modern ones and adjust them to mid-70s performance settings.

I guess I don't know why I'm complaining... our ability to handle this garbage in the middle of the night is what justifies our paycheck. If it were perfectly packaged and delivered well in advance, a lot of people could do it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
VA, you answered your own question.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12822 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 374  Next »
52 to 61 of 3738
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.