Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
51 to 60 of 4802
User Details are only visible to members.
My mispelled words:

Thier (I want to put I before e - and it's my brain glitch.

My for me and vice-versa.

In "real life" I never transpose the two but when I read back what I have written later, there it is. I really don't know how it happens. Is it autocorrected or is it a vestige of my stroke? Who knows?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1155 posts)
I have a lot of trouble with the ion ending of a word.

I am preparing a college for their first accreditation visit, and for some reason I am having trouble with the word rubric. I am typing it rebric.

And the i before e thing is also troublesome.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22103 posts)
JW

What common words do you routinely misspell, either because you habitually mistype them or you just keep forgetting how to spell it?

Some of mine (deliberately misspelled)

Misplell

Seperate

Solider

Maintainance

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
"Kellyanne Conway, perhaps"~I think I just threw up a little.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12240 posts)
Amazing that plays about the murder of the president of the United States is ok with the liberals.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5825 posts)
Sorillo I just think the story makes it potentially much more interesting than the aspect - the murder scene - that has people in a snit. Do I think it's a perfect analogy for our times? No. Just plenty of metaphors to debate as far as who gets what role. And BTW, It didn't end well for the rather morally ambiguous Antony either, though he was one of the heroes of the play. Not sure who Cleopatra would be in this scenario. Kellyanne Conway perhaps?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2056 posts)
what the McAllen bombshell is up to

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14194 posts)
Well, if we're talking Caesar as metaphor for Trump, there's plenty of historical illiteracy to go around. Caesar's assassins ended up being hunted down and wiped out by Augustus and Antony, and the end result of Caesar's assassination was the end of the Republic and Augustus rising as the first Roman Emperor.

Fact is, it's a rather poor metaphor to advocate on either side because all of those Roman politicians were power-hungry bastards who were willing to sacrifice the Republic for their own selfish ends.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(991 posts)
Funded by the New York Times which is owned by the richest man in Mexico, the play clearly celebrated the murder of Trump.

Why does anyone allow Mexico to tell them what to do or what to think? Why does anyone read the New York Times? Mexico wants Trump gone before the wall is built so that the Mexican people can continue to cross the border and use American hospital's emergency rooms for free medical care.

If the wall is build and Mexico has to provide healthcare for their people they are out around 100 billion dollars a year. Let the idiot Americans pay, stop Trump and stop the Wall.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5825 posts)
I wonder if they know that Julius Caesarwas done during Obama's administration with an African American president who looked somewhat like Obama?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1155 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
51 to 60 of 4802
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.