Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 2338   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'd say she still qualifies as lesbian. But it's interesting..."

Some women be strange. I had a fling with a woman who was closer to lesbian than bi. She had been in a monogamous live-in relationship with another woman for about 10 years before I met her. She loved getting fucked in the ass, and kept asking me to do that with another dood while she watched.

Fling didn't last very long.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11294 posts)
Well does that mean she wants to fuck a guy now? Or is she just looking for women?

I once knew of a lesbian who slept with couples. She had next to no sexual interaction with the guy, but loved two things about "him":

1. How strong he was. She loved being thrown around, held up and being forced down. Generally, women just couldn't do this in the same way.

2. She loved watching him fuck his women.

I'd say she still qualifies as lesbian. But it's interesting...

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21466 posts)
As seen in a local profile: "Lesbian interested in finding new friends. I'm a gold star, if you know what that means, you'll understand."

I had to look it up at urban dictionary, and found out a "gold star" is a homosexual person who has never slept with a member of the opposite sex.

Seems to me the purely lesbian population on SLS is pretty minimal. Why would lesbians sign up for membership here?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9498 posts)
Goodenuff,

I'd say you've summed up the political process pretty well. :)

I always liked WC Fields' solution. Put all the politicians in an arena armed with socks full of dog shit and let them beat each other with them until they get tired of it.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
Shelly, would that be a debate about "dew process?"

(a term I have shamelessly stolen from someone else)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11294 posts)
I used to wander in there from time to time, try to lighten things up. I gave up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18503 posts)
The "naughty girl" in me would prefer a live "naked" debate between a few of the hotties from the political forum, followed by a fuckfest with me of course.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
_rabbit_, you can't bring documented facts into politics.

Make shit up, make a lot of spelling/grammar errors, throw in an occasional "fuck you" and you'll get along just fine.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4476 posts)
It's not exactly the bastion of sane, civil debate. But there's no shortage of interesting characters across the spectrum. Leaving it at that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11294 posts)
Rabbit-- I sometimes wander over there with a bag of popcorn to watch the shows, but I have seldom felt inclined to contribute unless it's a topic I have some personal interest in such as laws re drunk driving or welfare of children.

It's not my thrill....but if political squabbling is how some people get turned on, then who am I to judge them.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 2338   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering