Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 2252   End
User Details are only visible to members.
aww thanks sweetie.

yeah I know NOLA isn't going anywhere, and I should hopefully be there in June, but for an event. Its just nice to escape KY in January, and Trooper and I haven't been anywhere for a adult fun week-end since our trip there last January.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18149 posts)
PG - Nola isn't going anywhere and neither are your shopping companions. I'll certainly treat you to lunch wile you're here as well so you can buy yourself a little extra Trashy Diva.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(530 posts)
note to self- quick get LR on a plane to KY when she is in the "right kind of mood"

its extremely frustrating, NOLA isn't really an expensive trip for us Trooper will be down there for business next week, he could fly me out using points and we could stay at a condo his mom has access to down there. So basically meals and entertainment (ok and a little Trashy Diva shopping money) but I don't feel like I should go on a trip when there are people I need to payback.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18149 posts)
Pg, if you catch me in the right mood, I may take out a little frustration on kneecaps for ya.

LR

Username hidden
(232 posts)
ewps yeah i forgotaboutdat. just fyi tho--an aluminum bat would make some awesome sound effects.

;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3782 posts)
girl I live in KY, if we are going to use bats its going to be a Louisville Slugger!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18149 posts)
don't know about mafiosos but maybe an aluminum bat-wielding kneecap posse could be assembled.

hate when that happens. hope they pay up soon.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3782 posts)
JW if there are any hit men/ mafia types still left in this Italian family? I could use one. I don't want them to actually kill anyone, but breaking knee caps I could live with. I hate chasing down people that owe us money. And of course because they owe us, we owe others and because of this I didn't feel like I could go to NOLA in a couple of weeks for a long weekend.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18149 posts)
I totally got BT 's post. It merited a LOL

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
For the record, I used the "The FF " in my NFL what position one plays and their drafted college font....All the bad asses add * The ......

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4309 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 2252   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering