Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 490  Next »
51 to 60 of 4891
User Details are only visible to members.
If there's gonna be a party with Kibby, PG, and 19, I claim dibs on being in the middle.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
PG and Kibby!

It's a party.

PG's last name is Girl; Kibby's is Bits

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
"they have provided massive amounts of meta-data and personal information about themselves?"

I've thought about that once or twice, but it would take a really sick stalker/creeper type to gather personal info on someone in the forums.

I'm sort of a strange bird. Even though several SLS members have told me their last names, I blot it out for some reason. I've stayed at BridgeTender's house and seen his name on mail, met his kids and even his ex, helped him move, and taken a cross-country trip together. But if you asked me his last name, I got nothing.

I've even mailed stuff to the Cincys and Peghey, and stayed at the Cincys home, but would have to try real hard to remember their last names.

Why anyone would want to even know personal info about swingers, much less dig it up, is sort of creepy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Curious for the good old days when i was just a little kid. Before Affirmative Action, before zero percent interest rates and Frank Dodd and Obamacare destroying my clients. When the most qualified person got the job or promotion irregardless of their skin color.

Back to the days when one could build the better mouse trap and bring it to market before the days when Warren Buffet owned and controlled all the shelf space in all the supermarket and stores in America. To be able to start with nothing and get rich, those where the days.

To the days before the AIDS scam, when sex was really fun, and swinging was all about the goddess and her pleasure..and no single men.

To the days when science was honest, before the American Cancer Society lies and fraudulent CPS2 study with the first scam computer model using the old IBM mainframe.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7316 posts)
Yeah, I know.

I've said many times that someone could find me with just a little bit of effort for all the stuff I have posted.

But I'm open with my life and being "outed" doesn't concern me...

I suppose if someone really wanted to do me harm, they could find my real identity and then get bank information and the rest.

But that seems like a lot of effort for a guy that doesn't have any assets to speak of...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
trin:

try logging completely out of the site, and then searching for a username.

see whether you can actually see the posting history of any user, connected to their user name, unless you're actually logged on as a member.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17693 posts)
*snort*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17693 posts)
Just wondering if it would be possible to build a time machine and send Nutcal back to the good old days.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(187 posts)
JW: skeptical/jaded, or--realist?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17693 posts)
But but i did not get a blow job from Moncia...its bad for the county!!! she needs to blow everyone!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7316 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 490  Next »
51 to 60 of 4891
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.