Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  Next »
4881 to 4890 of 4925
User Details are only visible to members.
Amazon...yes... W got a notice about a flu going around my kids school. Think we will stop for fly shots today. Hittin Target in a few to get groceries, so may start there...

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
"Just Wondering how many times I am gonna open FresFun's profile and sigh when I recall that they are 389 miles away."

You've got less than half the distance to cover as we do.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
jobs, kids, lack of fundage..lack of idea's...was going to go out today but my youngest is home sick, yesterday and today and most likely tomorrow. Think I hear Amazon calling my name lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21898 posts)
Pg...I keep meaning to start, but that whole job/kid thing...again cutting into my free time!

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Fresfun, I haven't even started yet...which is very very bad considering the long list.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21898 posts)
Just Wondering how many times I am gonna open FresFun's profile and sigh when I recall that they are 389 miles away.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Does anyone else notice that all the time that zips right past when you're having fun"

Yes.

My wife and I landed TWO gorgeous blondes at a club to join us in a play room. Time limit is 45 minutes.

How freakin' fast do you think that 45 minutes went by for me??? Seemed like just seconds :(

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28982 posts)
Fres...We are the same way. Other than the online shopping for 70% of the ungrateful bastards we buy things for, the rest doesn't usually get done until some time the week before X-mas

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Pandora...have noticed that daily. But only during the work week for some reason. Time seems to speed up on weekends!

JW are there any other people who have not started Xmas shopping yet like me? I'm a last minute kinda person.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Mr Leeza we usually hit the snooze button not to go back to sleep but to let us know when we have to stop fooling around and really get out of bed ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21898 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  Next »
4881 to 4890 of 4925
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.