Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 2814   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ currentrider. To answer your question how your response could be taken as smartassed look at who you were addressing. Sorry for being a prick man. I don't know what I was thinking but I was definitely in the wrong

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
This dress is amazing... Not only changes colors but I see it as cool and both PG and kitten see it as butt ugly! ;)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(355 posts)
Current - one thing I've noticed is that a lot of people saying such things are not familiar with how much effort some peope have made to resolve this. When we are gathered around people are turning everything, bringing it up on other computers/phones attempting to resolve this. If you see it as white and gold, you see it as white and gold everywhere.

What this really is is an entirely accidental test of color sensitivity - and a very good one.

The Internet is losing their shit over this. Celebrities and politicians are all weighing in and many experts admit they really don't know what is going on here. Some nice explanations, but they don't all jive.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22137 posts)
i agree PG

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
I really don't care what color the fucking dress is, its fucking ugly in either color combo.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19733 posts)
VA, Your comment about ten people gathered around the same computer screen was the most interesting to me. I wonder, were they looking at the pic from really different angles? Take a look at the white and gold version on a lap top and then fold the screen down and see if it changes. It does to me but still doesn't look anything like the blue and black. It's actually a pretty cool dress in either color.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(355 posts)
LSD making the rounds again? What the hell was that called- purple haze?

"You just ate the most acid I've ever seen anybody eat in my life! Jeez, I hope you're not busy for about a month..."

-Man Stoner from 'Up In Smoke'

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4852 posts)
There is more than one picture, but they are the same dress on the same woman on the same day. The dress is black and blue in all pictures. The second picture was offered up as proof that the dress in the first pic really was blue and black.

The picture everyone's weirding out over is a shaded pic taken with a camera phone and about 3/4 of people say it's white and gold, although if they look at it long enough they sometimes see it as black and blue. There is a reason why this is happening.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22137 posts)
We both see black and blue. BUT I see below here are talking about more than one picture. We've only looked at the yahoo link posted here.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4852 posts)
I have seen both color combos and they are very definitive. There are 2 different dresses.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 2814   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering