Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 2896   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW: this show called "Grimm" i just left on out of curiosity before starting my redbox rental. people actually watch this, huh? wow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7101 posts)
Same here, Good. The one group I belong to that has a lot of ongoing discussions isn't a problem. There are others that get the "new" icon when absolutely nothing is new on it. No new comments, no new members, no new events. In the outside chance that the website needs group members to refresh their interest in the group, it would make sense, but this happens so erratically that surely it can't be that!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10230 posts)
That happens every day with one group we belong to; but it doesn't happen at all for another one. Meaning that one group the icon is always correct. I gave up on trying to figure why.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
JW - why do the groups I belong to often show a marker indicating something new has been posted when there have been no discernible changes? If there is a new post or new member it makes sense, but most of the time there isn't.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10230 posts)
Obama is a very talented trained public speaker, but does not have the ability to think and speak without a teleprompter.

When he was god..with the left wing media making him a god, he was at his best. When he has to tell the truth or has to answer questions that where not scripted he is a terrible lair.

This is why you rarely see Obama talking to the press anymore.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Same web designer for the sites most likely.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
JW:

Why trapezeftl 's pic is the same one outside the local tanning salon. Who stole it from who?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
I can't say I've noticed President Obama getting worse in this regard. It's always been pretty noticeable. I've always assumed he was a stickler for getting things right. I have a similar habit of halting speech when I try to speak a foreign language. I tend to be a bit anal about getting the grammar right. I've had more than one person tell me I would be easier to understand if I spoke more fluidly and less accurately. The context makes what you're saying pretty clear and people are forgiving. But then I'm just a tourist, not the president.

I'm willing to accept a few uhs and ahs after enduring the gibberish that flowed so smoothly off the tongue of one recent president... For a humorous look back see "Harlan McRaney, Presidential speechalist" on youtube

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Now that was funny. LOL

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6292 posts)
""Afternoon seminars: Learning the ins and outs of SLS with Mr SLS himself JW - who is "Mr. SLS?"""

IDK Mrs Scandle, but it's time for Mrs. SLS to take over and put Mr. SLS in timeout.

Mrs U

Knob Lick MO
Username hidden
(4524 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 2896   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering