Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 2886   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you gentlemen. ;)

Kate

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6244 posts)
That's one screw up I'm not bitching about.

Awesome or Epic?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6244 posts)
Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing when I look at this thread? A gynormous photo of Ms. Smooth reclining on a motorcycle? Appropriately (for SM-speak) very little discernible text, too. Sorry Mr. She. You were saying??...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10198 posts)
Obama definitely "uhhh" and "ahh" more than most presidents, but I think what noclue is referring to is when people who normally DONT do it suddenly do.

I believe Gerald Ford had a fairly similar halting to his public speaking. Even the worst examples of public speaking of our presidents are still well above average compared to normal folk.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22617 posts)
i'm sure i will regret this...

@ncal. your skull is thicker than a mud milkshake. sometimes I think you just throw any old bullshit on the screen out of sheer boredom.

barack obama has had a problem with "uuuh" in his public speaking his entire political career. yes, "uh", pauses, and stuttered speech, are all indications that a person might be lying, but there are about 50 other signs as well. to claim that he, or anyone else for that matter, is lying every time they say "uh" is simply asinine. "uh" is in fact one of the most common problems public speakers have to overcome, which makes sense when you consider that many people list public speaking as their greatest fear.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6244 posts)
When a public speaker pauses and stops the way Obama is now doing it means they are lying and trying to convince the audience of what they are lying about is the truth.

Go onto UTube there should be lots of video on how to tell someone is lying by their body language and speaking manner.

Hilary is a terrible liar, the way her body language is during her speech about her email is screaming "I am Lying"

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
yep

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
JW:

Are you all seeing my default pic as the grey "IM" icon?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22617 posts)
I see what you mean SS. It's not a big deal I just noticed that it's changed, so instead of so many "um" pauses he simply stops talking. I think you're right.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22617 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 2886   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering