Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
42 to 51 of 4806
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, the burn part sounds distracting. But tan lines are hot. Something about the contrast. Sort of like dark bush on a fair skinned lady. Now I'm getting all nostalgic. And horney.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
there was a profile in the banner at the top of the home page (bliss cruise attendees?)

the lady's chest was on nekkid display--you could tell she had been (badly!) sunburned while wearing a halter (too? bikini? just her chest and i wasn't clicking to view)

.....having suffered through some really bad sunburns (couple times had to get treatment the burns were so bad), i was JW if anyone else finds it a bit....odd?

maybe it's just me.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16869 posts)
hope annie feels better soon

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14217 posts)
Bitches (both in this case) be crazy??

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
The heart wants what it can't have?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
3 years ago (June 2014) while still living in Virginia) we spotted a younger (26-28) couple that for whatever reason we found interesting, and we emailed them, which is pretty uncommon for us. Within an hour we got the canned "No Thanks" email. Ok. We continued to see and perv their profile for some time afterwards.

Yesterday, they popped up on our Who Viewed Me. They now live in PA and us in FL. But in looking at their profile we notice that their private pics are now open for us. This change was made some time between August 2014 and now.

So JW what the deal could possibly be. Is that a subtle invitation for us to "try again"? Now that we live 1,000 miles away, what would be the point?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
We're all good, brother Tigg!

I was on the left bank until last eve, but flew in to find some puddles and soggy ground, but no rain. I understand that it poured Monday and early Tuesday.

Thanks for keeping the asshats in your thoughts.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13369 posts)
if our NOLA pervs are all OK

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14217 posts)
LOL!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8672 posts)
My kids as a practical joke, replaced the word "where" with "cocaine" in my wife's iPhone auto correct dictionary. Because of how the backup and restore works, to this day (5 years later) she will send a text that reads "cocaine is the bread?"

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(746 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
42 to 51 of 4806
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.