Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 2059   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mind you, I searched "nauseum", not "nauseam".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
I got 98, some of which may have been Robert's autocorrect misspellings of "museum" or "nauseate".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
I've wondered just how many times "ad nauseam" has been used to describe redundant posts, well after narrowing the search parameter to just "nauseam" it appears that 29 times is the answer.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
I have a bullshit email address I use only for such things. It can accumulate as much garbage as it likes, I don't care.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
JW: what this "shopping season's" record high will be re: solicitations via e mail. so far today since 12:01 AM, 81 e mails advertising some product or sale or somesuch. and that ain't counting the spam.

and it's not even Tday yet.

whee!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3229 posts)
I just loaded this pic of my Kate Spade shoes....did I name drop....I rarely have a problem with pics.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
i hear ya on the pic system. it is totally fucked. i loaded 3 pics 2 weeks ago and am still waiting. here's what's twice as fucked up. i emailed "profile review" and emailed them by y-hoo to another staffer and they are STILL not up.

as for updating, please don't take it as a shot at you guys, but it just seems that this would be one of the reasons that people so often talk about meeting couples/singles who look so different from their pics. i realize that may not be a problem for some, but when we're talking about meeting people, we want to see pics of what they look like now, not five years ago.

and for the record, i think your profile pic is quite nice.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
JW why anyone would want to even try to add new pics to this site, you can't view them with out a hassle with the newest upgrade and the months /going on yrs of hassles just to upload pics gets/got old.

To answer your ? Smooth, for us we'll just stick to going to party's and meeting in person and using the site for party info only and stirring the pot in the forums :)

Berkeley Springs WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
JW: why don't people update their pics. there are people who have been here from the beginning of sls still using the same pic they signed up with. we have a few pics in our gallery that we have had up for a few years and keep them because we like them, but we also have pics from across the years we have been in the LS, and some as recent as a few weeks ago.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
Thanks Tig,

Berkeley Springs WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 2059   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering