10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 499  Next »
41 to 50 of 4986
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW, my wife loved the attention on 5th Avenue in Manhattan from the Guys. Waved back to them. She's a D to DD too.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4876 posts)
Why women spend $100's & 100's of Billions fore the purpose of luring men in. We don't mind it. Harassment is a, NO, NO!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4876 posts)
Are there any Yugos in the United States that still run?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29193 posts)
JW: What if they drove a Yugo?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3341 posts)
O. M. G.

HFT, I am absolutely certain I have flushed turds with more active brain cells than you have in your head.

Just because vanilla women shave and bathe does not mean they are open to, or appreciative of sexual harrassment. Let me explain something to you, you fucking bag of compost. Most of the women in this lifestyle are more accepting of that sort of thing, at the RIGHT time, and IN the RIGHT place.

We may occasionally fuck other people for fun, but that in no way gives any guy the right to treat her with anything less than respect in the LS or Vanilla world. And I can assure you, if it happened in my presence, I don't care if your daily driver is a Ferrari or an F-150, it wouldn't happen a second time.

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(523 posts)
ZAK. Wife went to Nursing School in Manhattan 55+/- years ago. The women love the attentions from construction workers. Why else would the women be all dressed up. High heals, nice fitting dresses, nice cleavage and etc. Women want the attention and we give it to them. If women don't want attention they should become Muslim and ware a Burka, don't shave or bath. That will deep the men away.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4876 posts)
So with all that has been going on with the sexual misbehavior in the vanilla world......how do the ladies here feel when approached, admired,whistled at or when men are just out right ogling you.....do still love the attention? Do you like it in the vanilla world?

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Oh gosh, I rarely ever read the stuff anymore, lol! Nutcal stopped being amusing as well.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(569 posts)
HFT slinging insults is nothing new, that is one of the reasons we blocked him. For him to continue with his pettiness is a good reason for others to follow suit. Trust me, your forum experience is greatly enhanced with the removal of nutcal and hft from your feed.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6023 posts)
I've had plenty of decent conversations with liberals. And Republicans. A good portion *on both sides!* have no desire or intention to see any other perspective. The verbiage and tactics on both sides are obnoxious, counter productive and insulting. *not every single republican and not every single republican. I haven't met or discussed politics with everyone in this country and prefer to pass judgement individually instead of grouping people simply because of the party they identify with.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(569 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 499  Next »
41 to 50 of 4986
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.