Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
41 to 50 of 4889
User Details are only visible to members.
Trin,

The sad reality is that our entire lives are being recorded by various companies, either for their current exploitation or, in many cases, against the development of new technologies that might allow their further exploitation in the future. The government can access this data at any time. At the most it would require a court order.

We are well and truly fucked. Most recently by Congress who removed any doubt earlier this year that this data was not our private property, but a commodity to be freely traded by IT corporations. The fact that Congress is currently owned by the party that Nutcal favors is, in my sincere opinion, meaningless. As long as money is equal to free speech, and corporations have all the rights of people, then Congress will remain the bitches of corporate America, and we will remain the bitches of both.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
Trin you are so right about how easy it is to find people out on the net. Pictures are amazing, its like people think that their pics are secure. People dont seem to care that with their phones and their navigation devices that everything they say and everywhere they go is being sent to a massive data center to be used for what ever.

People dont realize that with the facial recognition services out there, that anyone in the world can take a pic of you and in a few minutes know everything about you.

Having been a member of the N Cal Tea Party, I saw Obama sic the IRS, FBI and OSHA onto every member of the Tea Party that donate online or through a bank transfer.

Only those of us who wrote a check or gave cash was saved from the hammer of Obama's Gestapo IRS.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6963 posts)
hey fun ......invite me too..... I can fill in when your exhausted

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15010 posts)
maybe if you are lucky BT, Fun will share.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
So, Quick Draw McGroin already jumped into the middle of the hawtie-laden mosh pit?? Rat bastid...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
Why, why, why?

New Hope PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
Delilah?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
Only if you remember my last name. It will be multiple choice.

New Hope PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
If there's gonna be a party with Kibby, PG, and 19, I claim dibs on being in the middle.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
PG and Kibby!

It's a party.

PG's last name is Girl; Kibby's is Bits

New Hope PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
41 to 50 of 4889
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.