Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 413  Next »
341 to 350 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
I can see that. You're making everyone cock their head to the side to look at you straight-on. :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
TYVM VA just having a little fun !!

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4125 posts)
Btw KJ that new pic is adorable

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
Awesome question, KJ. I seriously doubt that many people walk in there planning to just take a wild stab.

*maybe* a small number intending for vote for Johnson or Stein (around 10-12% combined according to the polls) get cold feet at the last second and make a split-second decision to go for Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich (as they are lovingly referred to on current episodes of South Park).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
During the early voting period? Those are probably the motivated voters with a clear idea what or who they're voting for.

On Election Day? Oy vey. A depressingly large number of voters do all of their voting research by reading the ballot pamphlet while they're in the booth, 2 minutes before they start checking boxes.

And that applies to the full political spectrum. Because I gotta get back home to watch the Kardashians/listen to NPR/watch the football game/insert your favorite political stereotype here.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(638 posts)
Worse, they believe you will change your mind because they handed you a stick of gum.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4629 posts)
Lol

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
JW - Do all those people who stand outside of a voting site truly believe voters have arrived with no idea who they are voting for?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4125 posts)
Thanks for clarifying but this IS your fault!

AND I still have the same problem as before. }:{

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
No, I don't take the Puppet to work.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(638 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 413  Next »
341 to 350 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.