Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ... 324  Next »
321 to 330 of 3237
User Details are only visible to members.
Kathie Lee Giffford just lost her husband Frank recently as most of you already know. I am just wondering how she's really doing after the cameras go away because she looks great on the show which I happen to have on today. I normally don't watch.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Good idea honey

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4576 posts)
they do make female portable urinals ........maybe i should send some out for Christmas lol :)-

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1574 posts)
How did we get on the subject of peeing ,REALLY And rabbit I wasn't about to hang my ass over the side of any boat ,coffee can worked just ducky LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4576 posts)
Rabbit,

Maybe the cup is used in a So. FL cellphone dirty rice recipe?

"Oh, Piss Boy! Wait for the shake!"

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Just wondering if anyone else felt the urge to pee while reading this thread?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2958 posts)
A friend of mine once described a time when she and her small kids were stuck in a traffic jam. Nobody was moving anywhere, and there were cars all around. Since there was no place to go for privacy among strangers when she simply couldn't hold the pee in any longer, she used a large disposable drink cup. The contents were dumped on the road and the cup was tossed in the trash. No harm, no foul.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10777 posts)
all this talk about peeing on the side of the road reminds me of coming home one night being followed by 6 burlesque dancers who were going to spend the night at our place. We were about 2 miles from our house when they started flashing their lights...we stopped, doors popped open on the other cars and 3 of the dancers got out and peed rivers. No solo cup was going to hold all that. I was sort of glad it was 3 am since we were in front of a nice subdivision.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
Inez- I *think* I can see the benefit of peeing in a solo cup or can on a boat so one wouldn't need to precariously hang their ass over the side but I still don't quite understand the benefit of peeing in a cup on the side or the road. Maybe that drawing would help me grasp the concept.

Just wondering if after you dump out the cup do you take it with you to throw it out properly or do you leave it on the side of the road?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2958 posts)
~wrinkling nose~

JW what contortions a woman would hafta go through, to disrobe enough to get into a position to pee in a cup--while in a car?!??

nothankya. if i ever get that desperate, pull over to the side of the road, open the car doors to give the illusionof a little privacy from passersby, and/or a quick jog to tree cover.

otherwise i will continue on as always: right before leaving, then rest stops or destination!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8994 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ... 324  Next »
321 to 330 of 3237
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.