Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 2510   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, LOL.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9399 posts)
HT: It seems there's now an "Interrupt Another Poster" button that's been added to the site. It enables us to actually interrupt someone while they're posting.

Only recently was I feeling a sense of excitement and mirth at the mere thought of a "Poke" button being added, and now, they've gone and dun it, and added an Interrupt button. Kewl!!

JW (Staing On Topic) if one of our resident tech-geeks can explain how the technology works?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9399 posts)
:) lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
my post was entirely in fun as well ff--didn'tcha notice the fun font and the smiley wink & lol?

aw shucks.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4614 posts)
JW:) if there is a direct correlation between being a wise guy in the guido sense of the word and a articulate wordsmith in a fun poster kinda way ?

Is that possiable, or once a wiseguy always a wiseguy typecasting is just the way the ball bounces.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
I totally used the word *gibe in a fun manner. I'm a fun poster , if I'm trying to be a dick I try way harder then that :)

It's all how one reads a post, and sometimes we all forget our thick skin coat when interrupting said post.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
that's what i meant, ff. and it was meant in fun--but hey if you wanna call it a gibe, who'm i to argue with ya? hey it's *all* in fun.

interesting tho for a master baiter to call a fun poke a gibe.

lol ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4614 posts)
Unless there are three separate postings in said thread it didn't happen. Now a better *gibe would have been you wondered why it took FF three seprate tries to fix his typos in said thread on top of being a nonconformist and leading his post with the JW opening.

The FF

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
JW why ff had to repost the same thought (i think) 3 separate times in the quote of the day thread--and it is actually a JW, not a quote?

NJNY, poking at ff a bit.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4614 posts)
Just wondering With two happy thought threads , does posting in the thread least traveled make for a happier thought ?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 2510   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering