Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 374  Next »
32 to 41 of 3738
User Details are only visible to members.
You're the one that kept ordering doubles!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4175 posts)
Considering who you were with, I am thinking you woke up with 6 pair of panties in your hand.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6255 posts)
JW: what they put in my bourbon last night?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11764 posts)
Just wondering when people will wake up and realize their every thought and action are being tracked when they use "smart" phones:

SEX ‘Smart’ Dildo Company Sued For Tracking Users’ Habits We Vibe's makers sued after customer finds out they know all about her orgasms (and also her email address).

Standard Innovation By Sara Morrison Sep 12, 2016 at 3:45 PM ET -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A woman is suing her dildo manufacturer for knowing too much about when and how she uses it. A few weeks ago, two researchers told the Defcon hacking convention audience that We Vibe “smart” sex toys send a lot of data about their users back to the company that makes them. According to Courthouse News, one We Viber took this news hard. A woman known only as “N.P.” filed a class action civil suit in a federal court in Illinois against Standard Innovation, which makes the We Vibe line of sex toys and corresponding app. The smartphone app lets users “customize” their We Vibe experience, unlock app-only “bonus” vibration modes such as the “cha-cha-cha” and the “crest,” and “create unlimited custom playlists,” according to the product’s website. In the suit, N.P. says she bought a We Vibe in May and used it “several times” until she realized that it was sending data about her usage practices back to Standard Innovation’s servers, including when she used it, which vibration settings she used, and her email address. The two researchers, known only as “followr” and “g0ldfisk,” said they discovered the amount of data the app transmitted back to Standard Innovation when looking for security flaws (not an unheard of possibility when it comes to internet-enabled sex toys). After the presentation, a spokesperson for the company told CNET it would “clarify” its terms and conditions to make it more obvious that the app could transmit data, which was “mostly anonymized” was being used for “market research.” It would also add the ability to opt-out. The company (which did not respond to request for comment) also posted a “commitment to customer privacy and security” on its website. That was either not good enough for N.P., or it came too late. And given what information the We Vibe collects, it’s easy to see why she would be particularly sensitive here. She’s accusing Standard Innovation of consumer fraud, unjust enrichment, intrusion upon seclusion, and violating the Federal Wiretap Act and the Illinois Eavesdropping Statute, and asking for punitive damages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Sorry Andrew. Not one word from me about gun control in there. Must be those voices in your head again...

Have a rainbow farting day yourself my friend.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1126 posts)
"Lately every weekend in Chicago seems to have a story about how many people were killed, holiday or not. And usually the story is that it's a new record. I think they're up to 500 this year."

Yep! And I don't give a fuck! I own 3 handguns, 3 shotguns, and 9 rifles. Plus about 25,000 rounds of ammunition, in 7 calibers to go with them. I'm not giving that up because a bunch of gangbangaz in duh big cities can't keep their fingers off the trigger. So I don't give a fuck about any gun control argument you might want to make with those stats.

Have a magical day!

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1518 posts)
Lately every weekend in Chicago seems to have a story about how many people were killed, holiday or not. And usually the story is that it's a new record. I think they're up to 500 this year.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1126 posts)
I stopped reviewing profiles months way back because of aggravating reasoning behind such lacking information, being seemingly short. So tonight I revisited profile approving, lo and behold, first profile I open to review:

"No I am not leaving or calling off work to see you.

No I am not Cpt. Kirk. (Ghetto D lol) or superman.

:p

B========D-----* Skeet Skeet skeet lol take that take that "

JW: How far this SM is going to make it in the life style.......

Handing approvals back over to the populous.........

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
Heh. Could be worse though.

When I set up our VoIP system at work, I picked out some decent country-rock for our hold music. The rest of the crew really dug the selection. Yay, Sorillo. Unfortunately, on the conference bridge, the system doesn't allow us to pick the hold music for that section. So when we do our weekly operations con-call, the first person on the bridge gets to listen to Stravinsky's Rite of Spring. Whether they like it or not.

We call it "Falling On The Grenade".

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(461 posts)
JW why when on hold, the hold music is loud--*until* you put it on speaker phone (where it promptly goes to dog whistle can't hear it volume) so you can actually DO some useful work while waiting for a live (and hopefully reasonably intelligent) human to answer the call?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12854 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 374  Next »
32 to 41 of 3738
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.