Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 469  Next »
32 to 41 of 4681
User Details are only visible to members.
currentrider,

I'm disgusted at your blatantly anti-white, anti-regional bigotry. West Virginia hillbillies have all their teeth, generally look damn good, and some are even in the Ken and Barbie set. I've met multiple WV hillbillies who have more formal education than I(mostly nurses and engineers). One of my favorite people to drink and bullshit with is a full blood Apache who can often be seen wearing a Confederate flag, and he's a vocal Trumper, like me. :)

Two Saturdays ago, I witnessed one of the most politically incorrect social displays I've ever seen in the smoking area at the Kentucky club we often go to, and it was fucking amazing. Multiple white hillbilly looking men and women, 2 Native Americans, and the only black guy at the club who was there with his white wife. It all started when one hillbilly guy wanted to light the propane heater because it was a little chilly for the women. He made a joke at his own expense, adopting an even more pronounced accent, he said, "Hey ya'll, hold my beer, and watch this!" while he was standing there with a propane tank and a ciggarette lighter. That initiated a round of hillbilly humor, until the black guy and two native americans jumped in, and everyone was making racial jokes at each other, and nobody was pissed about it, everyone laughing, and I didn't even participate at all. My brain went into its amateur anthropologist/psychologist mode, and I just watched in amazement, thinking,"This is what's wrong with America. Most of America can't do what I'm watching right before my eyes. If they could, It would be a much better country." And I have to drive out to hillbilly country to see people getting along like that, and they all voted for Donald Trump!

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2040 posts)
I'll send you a Popsicle if it'll make you smile, Tigg ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
just wondering why all you ADULTS cant play nice as if you were still in kindergarten

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13720 posts)
Well, whether by design or not, participants are depressed every time he posts.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
Just wondering if the admins let Nutcal keep posting because they know they have a bad interface and want to depress participation?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21663 posts)
I'd offer to make you some tasty homemade Popsicles, but I shipped them off to a married woman in Nevada. I understand she's using them as non-dairy sweetener for her hubby's coffee.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
I have never been a tupperwear kinda a girl, but all the sudden I think it would be awesome to get better organized

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12115 posts)
SO, "Balls, said the Queen. If I had them I'd be King". Always good to have balls in many forms.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3890 posts)
JW: Georgia has become of interest. lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2603 posts)
Tigg, I'll send you a PM.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 469  Next »
32 to 41 of 4681
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.