Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ... 413  Next »
311 to 320 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm pretty much the same way.

I constantly vascilate between hope and despair...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
I don't think I suffer from an actual mental health condition. But perhaps I would be an interesting case study. I oscillate between holding out hope for humanity and completely throwing in the towel; hoping people can be reached with reason while at the same time knowing that most are unreachable. How does one explain that dichotomy?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26037 posts)
NJ, you'll note that I NEVER post in the politics section. It's been my experience that the politics section for any website/forum that isn't explicitly about politics is always Always ALWAYS like watching a bucket of vipers thrown into a septic tank. And on the actual political websites/forums, it's just MOSTLY like watching a bucket of vipers thrown into a septic tank.

Funny thing though, I'm actually quite passionate about my politics. But I make it a point to not mix it with my other online activities. When I'm on a political site, I'm pretty vocal (vipers in septic tanks! Yay!). But when I'm on a site pertaining to my hobbies, professional or personal stuff, or the LS, I try to make it so that you can't tell which side of the political spectrum I'm on. Mixing politics with anything else tends to ruin both.

Of course, other folks' experience might be different. Vive la difference, and all that shit. :)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(638 posts)
The other part is that I used to be a mental health professional (M.S.W.).

Crazy people fascinate me...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
yeeeeks.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14222 posts)
Like a car wreck.

You don't wanna look, but you just have to...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
....accidentally clicked on the politics section, which made me JW: how do those of you who hang out in there, stand it?

oh. em. gee. i couldn't click out of there quickly enough.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14222 posts)
well me either

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6167 posts)
I have been to a lot of Lamaze classes, and never once pictured women masturbating...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
Still kinda weird...be like stepping into a Lamaze class..sort of.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6167 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ... 413  Next »
311 to 320 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.