Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ... 340  Next »
311 to 320 of 3394
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer lobster grilled over a wood fire. Boiled/steamed is fine, but it's not my preference.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Ms. Big, How about adding a can of beer? We do it with mussels and red sauce. What a feast.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
Goodennuff , you never grill a lobster ,you boil it with corn and clams ,its call a lobster bake you really steam them ,you need a trip to New England and see how its done . You need sea weed and rocks .I guess your short on sea weed in the land of a 1000 lakes , you need a trip east and see Tiggr ,he would show you how its done . Land LUBBER

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5864 posts)
See GOOD I always wondered if they were born that way, now I know. Of course if you'd gone on to say they keep their clothes in a clawset, I too may have taken you for a landlubber.

So now I just wonder, are there sealubbers too, or just wet noodles?

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2814 posts)
I know lobsters live in an aquarium at a place called "Red Lobster", they are born with rubber bands on their claws, they don't smell bad, and they are quite tasty when grilled over a wood fire. I take the rubber bands off before grilling; burning rubber does smell pretty bad.

What else is there too know?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Goodenuff what would you know about lobster ,you land lock interloper ,from a 1000 lake ,maybe crotch crustaceans you know about Oh BTW Happy New Year

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5864 posts)
They were discussing the potential elimination of the penny from the U.S. Currency today. JW if that makes good cents?

Nod to "Boris" with his lobstah, windward, scents linkage. Well played.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10972 posts)
"you can smell a lobster boat a mile away"

To windward, that's non-scents.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Beats Lobster bait (why does that stuff smell so bad Tiggr you can smell a lobster boat a mile away)

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5864 posts)
scent of pussy is better than chanel #5

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11709 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ... 340  Next »
311 to 320 of 3394
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.