Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
31 to 40 of 4889
User Details are only visible to members.
BT work in government in California. You can retire at 50 with a 90% of last years salary pension and then get another government job and work until 57 and get another pension and then get another government job and work until 63 and get another pension.

Most government SEIU criminals retire with between 120k to 350k per year pensions before anyone in private industry can retire for the first time.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6942 posts)
Maybe you need the secret handshake.

I had one of those jobs, and I'm still working...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22575 posts)
JW: After reading the latest ranting of The village lunatic in the Morning News thread if his very thorough, yet highly paranoid (borderline insane) post is what spawns the birth of a super villain, serial killer, or domestic terrorist?

Just because I had a little down time this morning too, I've been running possible super villain names around in my head. I settled on "DaftMan", but please, if you come up with a better super villain name for the individual in question, share it.

Last JW: How does one secure one of those retire-at-50-with-a-huge-pension jobs?? I know, I'm a few years late...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13625 posts)
Well, a certain "SM" that knows a certain lady would have access to your profile through a certain couples profile. But's that's a lot of damned work what with my busy Troll wrastling schedule.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
current, a lovely lady that you know quite well has access to my profile

just sayin

and OnT: JW when so many people (not directed at any one person) will stop (or IF they'll stop) tryin to wrassle with trolls.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17486 posts)
JW if NJ has any hot new non-butt pics since her profile has sadly been blocked to single pervs...er...males...for some time now.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
JW why so many couples think that a bunch of pics of the female's butt are....default and profile worthy. even when it *is* a nice butt....geezzzzz, give people something ELSE to look at!

(kid ya not, there's a couple who regularly show up in my WVM who have about 70ish pics. 90% of her butt, from one angle or another.)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17486 posts)
Trin doesnt matter Obamacare is draining all of the spending money out of the American people. Everyone is so deep in debt today that whats more debt?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6942 posts)
Trin i wish it was as you said, both parties are run by evil overlords. Unfortunately in my experiences as a businessman since i was 23 it is always the Democrats that have destroyed me and are the corrupt crooked criminals. I have seen so many small businesses destroyed by the corruption that is the Democratic Party all so they can become filthy rich.

Right now i am witnessing the entire life insurance industry being destroyed by Frank Dodd and zero percent interest rates. People that are honest hard working Americans now just drink like fish because they know they are going to lose their jobs and pensions.

Our once client Blue Cross was being hammered by Obama to keep their rates down, with threats of IRS audits with the promise that they will find things.

There is one evil party in politics who uses racism to enslave to blacks to welfare and to voting for them, who destroy business and the American people. And every single one of them gets filthy rich once in office.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6942 posts)
Those laws you are talking about Current gave the goverment under Obama complete control over the internet. Those laws would allow the goverment to regulate what could and could not be accessed on the internet once established and then modified by goverment.

Thank god that Trump won and the goverment can not regulate the internet. There are sill people in America who value freedom.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6942 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
31 to 40 of 4889
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.