Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ... 413  Next »
301 to 310 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
@kj. I never said it was a woman.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Thats the truth. "Completely honest" really means I just really wanted you to listen.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
JW - if Mr & Mrs VA would like to spend Thanksgiving with my family, we are Stove Top snobs. We do add some chopped celery and bread crumbs so we can say we "made" it . LOL

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4125 posts)
That's what I always say. We call it "honest" when we hear what we like, and "judgemental" when we don't.

Sort of along those lines... (re: being honest)

Does anyone actually love anyone else's Thanksgiving/Christmas stuffing? Hear me out....

For my entire life, no matter where I am having such a meal, or who made it, the person assigned to make stuffing makes some bizarre concoction that I think everyone is simply to polite to say sucks. A lot of ooohs and aaahs but nobody ever eats any of it. At the end of the meal everyone had a tiny "tried a bit" spoonful but 90% of it still sits there.

Make a couple boxes of StoveTop, however, and that shit's gone in 10 minutes.

Does this experience sound familiar to anyone?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
JW - why any man in his right mind would be "completely" honest with a woman LMSAO

couldn't resist

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4125 posts)
JW: How old will I be before I stop believing people when they say they want me to be completely honest with them?

This has nothing to do with Kate, but I have come to believe the only honesty people really want is when you are telling them what they want to hear. When the honesty turns out to be something they do not want, or cannot get comfortable with, well now we have a problem. Uuuugggghhhh.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Just wondering if it was lousy or he was really really trying to make her work for it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
....before you re posted i was JW what this had to do with blow jobs ;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14208 posts)
1. By definition, 50% of the population have an IQ below 100. This includes children. 2. I've never met anyone (and probably you haven't either) who said they or their super awesome children had an IQ below 100. Most claim to be 120 or more, which is less than 10% of the populace.

How does one reconcile these two? I see only three possibilities:

1. All of the below 120 crowd have been shipped off to an island prison or something.

2. Everyone below 120 simply keeps their mouth shut.

3. Everyone is lying through their teeth.

I'm sure the answer is largely a combination of 2 and 3, although a small contribution from 1 exists insofar as below average intelligence people are more likely to be in prison or poor. However, even when we and everyone we knew were poor, all of the poor people thought they and their children were genuises too.

In truth, we believe our son is above average and our daughter is probably average. Possibly slightly low end of average - around 95. People are shocked if we say such a thing. I then say "look around you - about half of everyone is around 90-100. Why is that so shocking? EVERYONE can't be brilliant." They still don't get it. They then think we don't like our daughter or think she's an idiot. No, we think she's normal. That's what "average" means.

More of a rant than a JW....

One exception: those whose children clearly have a disability of some kind typically don't claim they are secret geniuses in disguise. But these are few in number. Those who are clearly disappointed by their average children often struggle to assign some sort of syndrome to them in an attempt to explain away their non-Einstein like abilities...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
With Sorillo. No politics... Life is too short.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ... 413  Next »
301 to 310 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.