Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 324  Next »
291 to 300 of 3231
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for noticing, handsome.

I guess since i operate pretty straight forward, it really dismays me to find other that don't, but just how low they can go.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11390 posts)
Because often they do?

Hi Kibbs. Nice ass.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23725 posts)
JW: what makes people think they can get away with "shady shit".

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11390 posts)
got off the train, got in my car, got fresh air....realized i was *hungry* (i missed dinner).

JW why i thought two handfulls of candy corn was a good idea.

blargh.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8976 posts)
BLT, yes, it was definitely the response I was expecting for.

NJNY, I remember those days on the NY subway system. Summer's were by far the worst.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
JW how it is that people just don't *smell* themselves. holy bejayzus, there's a person (*not* homeless) a couple rows in front of me who is so rank, i am in danger of losing my lunch.

omigawd.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8976 posts)
@Amazing: I found it funny. I don't take shit personally as its not that serious. Those who want to respond, cool. If not, move on. Is that the reply you were expecting for?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
BLT - I'll bet my post sounded pretty stupid, huh?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
@Amazin: Seriously, Dr. Ruth was mad serious and funny. You are funny but not serious....LOL...I thought it was an interesting topic. You know how Dr. Ruth is.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
I read an article about that very subject once. Then again, it might not actually have been about the same subject, but it was reasonably close as far as I care to remember, in that I really don't recall if I read the article at all. It was either in the American Medical Association's Journal of Medicine, the Harvard Business Review, or People magazine, as I am fond of quoting from all three sources, as they are available via The Google...Well...The first two are anyway. The third, People, you have to buy that at the checkout. While I was at the store, they were having some sales on things that, when I took a good hard look, weren't really that good of a sale at all. Like, what's up with that? It's like a bait and switch kinda thing. I don't know who they think they were fooling up in here, but I assure you...No sir! That's not how we roll!

Now, come to think of it, I may not have actually read anything at all. I may have had my tv on and was doing something else that was equally as important and only thought I read it, as it crept into my mind like a sub lime message. Anyway, it's something I distinctly recall possibly knowing something about. Personally, I like to think that I learn something every single day.

I hope that answers your question.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 324  Next »
291 to 300 of 3231
TOPIC: Just Wondering

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy