Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 413  Next »
291 to 300 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
Kate's mom has typically made a pretty good stuffing at Thanksgiving, but it's always a roll of the dice because she never writes down a recipe.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Kate's mom has typically made a pretty good stuffing at Thanksgiving, but it's always a roll of the dice because she never writes down a recipe.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
stovetop? Three letters for you: N.F.W.

that must've been some pretty awful homemade concoctions VA.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
Who knows I may have been served Stove Top and didn't know it. It might be good. My homemade stuffing is hard to beat though.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6179 posts)
Well, truth be told, for this Thanksgiving I'm making 4 boxes of StoveTop and not telling anyone that that's what I did. Only our daughter (who is helping me) will know.

Well, Mrs. VA will know, because she loves StoveTop and will be happy to encounter stuffing that she likes. If confronted I won't lie, though. People will probably be too excited about everything else to notice. Hopefully.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26043 posts)
"Does anyone actually love anyone else's Thanksgiving/Christmas stuffing? Hear me out...." .

Stuffing NO. . Unless you've had some good 'ole southern homemade cornbread "dressing" you don't know what a good Turkey dinner is.

I make it every year....for the whole fam-damnly...... Grandma's recipe

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(500 posts)
LOL... you have had some shitty stuffing. I have not had that experience that I can remember.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6179 posts)
Also never said it was about them. Sometimes it could be about them, sometimes it could be about a third party, and sometimes it could even be about yourself.

Anyway, my point was people act like they really want your honesty no matter how crazy or fucked up it is, but when they get it they realize they didn't really want it as much as they thought they did. LOL.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
KJ I don't especially like stuffing and generally, if I have turkey in front of me, I am not spending stomach capacity on stuffing. Not beyond a token "I had some" amount, anyway.

That said, I still think StoveTop in 10 minutes for $1 is better than anyone's homemade stuff...and I mean anyone.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26043 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 413  Next »
291 to 300 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.