Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 1966   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Only 5

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8069 posts)
2: PP blocked me last year and I have no desire to lift it. ... And I recently blocked a creepy predatory certs cruiser that linked to me trying to present as an "acquaintance" of a gf of mine. When I called him out for his lie, he accused me of being rude. I warned people I knew in case he cruised my certs over to profiles of my friends. And then I blocked him.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
19 and only because they could not take no for an answer. Mix of singles and couples.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Currently 64.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3468 posts)
the only people we have intentionally blocked are a handful of SM's who, as earlier stated, can't take no for an answer. I'd prefer to beat the shit out of them but this way is cheaper.

the only people we are blocked from in the forums would be the ones who have blocked us, those being the lovely and bewitching S42, and some hairy dood who likes to argue with everyone.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
I've never blocked any profiles, but there are a few who have blocked me and I haven't got a clue why. all those who have blocked me have never gotten an email from me. Go Figure.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
14. Only 4 of whom we have blocked. The rest are ones that I guess didn't like our profile for one reason or another. The ones we have blocked are 3 forum posters (2 of which haven't posted in years) and a local SM that totally creeps me out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Without counting, it looks to be around 40 profiles.

Around half are single males (and a few couples) who can't fucking take no for an answer.

Around a half dozen are profile peeps such as Z and PP who blocked me. Gusher is the only forummer I blocked.

One is people we knew from our vanilla life and we blocked them when we spotted them.

The rest are people who blocked us, for reasons which we have no idea. Some did so immediately after we replied "No thanks" to an inquiry, but the rest? No clue.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
19 individuals

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
JW how long some people's blocked lists are. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2049 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 1966   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering