Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ... 413  Next »
281 to 290 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
My Mom God rest her soul made her stuffing with Spanish Chorizo and apples and stale Bread ,It was a Basque spin on Thanksgiving . I leave the Hoilday to my kids , I'm not a great cook and I know it ,that's the best part LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9159 posts)
For some weird reason I'm not at all comfortable with, those chics sound kinda hot.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
i like my stuffing, and hubby's. stovetop is ok. our daughter-in-law is cooking this year so i offered to bring stuffing lol. her's wasn't that good last year, but she said she would make it, dammit.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2886 posts)
The Bearded Oysters is the name of a Mardi Gras marching Krewe...all women, as far as I could tell - from the one's who'd let me check using the Trump method. Not a dick, let alone a bag of'em, in the bunch. They dress all sexy and shit and wear faux beards similar to what one might see in Brooklyn. Like me, they don't give a fuck. Yup, not a fuck to give.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12218 posts)
"Oyster stuffing is big down this way"

I prefer to stuff bearded clams.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
Just as well. I typically only keep one bag around for just such an emergencies.

I can always round up a "go fuck yourself" though, if you could use one of those.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Not for the bag of dicks though... Thought I'd clarify that.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12218 posts)
Oyster stuffing is big down this way. I never quite understood that. Also, despite numerous public warnings to the contrary, people continue to stuff their birds prior to baking and the stuffing never reaches a temperature high enough to kill off the bacteria leaching out of the raw poultry. I mean, for the gluttonous among us, those trips to the bathroom DO make having seconds or thirds possible, as well as make room for that piece of pecan pie you just gotta have...

Probably where the term "Turkey Trot" comes from.

I love Thanksgiving!

For my stuffing, I use a combo of cornbread and pepperidge farm breading, and doctor it with sauteed onion, celery, mushrooms, and local sweet and andouille sausage. Drizzle a little Makers in and burn that off before adding raisins, chopped walnuts , and some chicken stock. The stuffing disappears before the bird does.

Fugg...now, I'm hungry...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12218 posts)
Well, I tried to approach the issue with some of the ideas mentioned here earlier, but that seemrd to be turning into way too much work. Opted for telling them to go eat a bag of dicks.

Guess we'll call the issue "tabled" for now. :/

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
"that must've been some pretty awful homemade concoctions VA. "

Yes. Always.

Over perhaps 50 Thanksgiving/Christmas stuffings, I've never seen one anyone liked much. They *say* they do, but all evidence to the contrary - nobody eats it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ... 413  Next »
281 to 290 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.