Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410271
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 1968   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG, guessing that is going to be one seriously sore dick by the time you go into surgery. :)

btw, hope it was caliente he visited. i'll just leave it at that.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
oh and a very similar conversation with a single bifem who keeps saying to give her my phone number and the time she can call--with no conversation leading up to it, and me explaining (2x already) I won't give my number out until we've at least had enough conversation that a minimal comfort level is established for both of us.

and again a two sentence message :hi xxxx here fully bi. send me u r # and time to call."

it's gender neutral, this inability to read.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
Sorry to hear about K's parents, been there it sucks. Its ok, he is tied up in meetings and dinners, although he did make it to a nude resort for a few hours coming back from a clients. But I hate when he is gone at all, and this one is a 5 night trip, he is only home one night before I start surgery prep.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
JW if there's some magical solution to repeat mails from folks I've turned down--aside from the block.

SM: hey. (blah blah blah) let's get together.

me: sorry I'm not interested. good luck in your search.

SM: (same one, 2 days later). hey. (blah blah). come on over we can hang out in my jacuzzi.

me: sorry I'm not interested. good luck in your search.

SM: (same one, another 2 days later). hey. could you open your pic for me?

me: ~block~.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
PG, please let him know that typically we would invite him meet and have a drink to say hi and get to know him a little. Unfortunately, we're in the middle of a difficult family situation. K's parent's are in failing health and we are currently trying to make some difficult decisions.

sorry we can't do more to make him feel welcome, but that's the long and short of it.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
yes he is. Since Tuesday Am. won't be back until Sunday. Right now he is closer to you then to me. MMH is tied up with his daughters soccer tournaments. And silly me keeps hanging out on here talking about sex lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Trooper's out of town. :(

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
JW if it is possible to die from being horny?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
As for blocks, there are only two we have blocked, both in VA, and one is a couple with a Dom male who just wouldn't leave us alone, and the other is an older single male, picture collector who was married and lying about it. That's it. And we've been on here since at least 2005-2006.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
Tammy had her nipples pierced October 6th, 2012. It took close to a year for them to completely heal so that she has no problems with them. If she puts in jewelry that's too abusive (as in constantly stretching or pinching) or if somebody it too rough with them, they hurt and sometimes bleed a little.

I love the look but she's the one that decided it looks hot enough to be worth the pain.

-Scott

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 1968   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering