Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ... 346  Next »
271 to 280 of 3458
User Details are only visible to members.
HFT, I'm not one to squabble, and most i know would agree that I'm quite amiable, but you made some ugly comments directed toward the delightful Ms. Rabbit.

If you cannot say anything nice, then please go back to reading tee shirt catalogues!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
JW: after visiting Tigg in MA twice, will he ever make the trek to NOLA?

JW2: Which of the two cruise ships leaving port in the next two days will have Charo on board?

JW3: Will Zydeco Zelda make an appearance during Peg's visit? The boys at Rock'nBowl have an extra washboard and set of spoons on hand...

JW4: Will I ever stop wondering...and wandering?

BT

Wondering out loud

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
glad to hear it.........she had nice tits too

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11980 posts)
Ms. Sed is alive and well.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19500 posts)
JW: WTF?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Uriah, Wrong. Some woman are very aggressive and don't have a sense of humor. They fight with everyone. My wife is a retired RN and says she doesn't trust woman. She worked with them all her carrier, She trusts men. I am not looking for any fights the fights come to me. It could be this female thing of protecting the nest. Men are wanderers.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
I don't think HFT understands that the trash talk and political bashing he is accustomed to in the political forum is not generally accepted in the open forum. I know he doesn't necessarily always start the squabbles, but he has such a long history of truly vile posts, that it would seem unlikely he will ever overcome it. Especially since he doesn't seem to care.

Most of the assholes who were only here to argue and create drama seem to have moved on to pastures more ripe for that particular brand of bullshit.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7559 posts)
HFT --- that is quite an active imagination you have there! People are free to join and leave at their leisure. I didn't know them personally and their sls membership is their business, not mine.

Seriously though, you appear to have a history of engaging in bickering back and forth with other female forum posters. I believe that you may actually enjoy that type of battering and derive great entertainment from it. That's what I meant by #cheap entertainment -- when compared to the cost of membership, it's a great value!

Mrs U. :-)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4962 posts)
Uriah, What happened? They get arrested by FBI and are in jail or deported back to Russia? Brighten Beach?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
Have Fun People, Life is too short to be taken seriously.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ... 346  Next »
271 to 280 of 3458
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.