Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 448  Next »
261 to 270 of 4478
User Details are only visible to members.
They didn't contact us through SLS, and they are not local.. so perhaps not.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26881 posts)
Oh - we have no reservations about meeting them. I was just asking about how others thought about such a look.

Even off season I'm pretty sure her thighs could crush my skull, so if somehow I went there I'd better not piss her off.

(and yes I appreciate that bodybuilders are actually stronger off-season, just not as low in body fat)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26881 posts)
VA. You mentioned they seem nice , so I would say meet them at the event and see what happens. No expectations and you never know... if nothing else you make some new friends and get some work out advice. Good luck. C

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(767 posts)
if you've seen pics of both of them in off-season shape -- and that doesn't appeal to either you or mrs VA, then gracefully demur.

that "look" is definitely not for everyone.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15289 posts)
VA,

We have a couple of lifestyle friends who are competitive body builders. Neither of us are crazy about either of their bodies, though I will say that that dude can rock a Roman gladiator costume like nobody's business.

There's just not any real chemistry between us. My non-waxed chest is a non starter for her and I'm just not going there. They're both very nice though, and we enjoy flirting with and teasing each other ("Once you go sasquatch baby you never go back"). But I'm really not into the super cut abs on a woman or ripped pectorals instead of breasts. Our friend does have great looking arms and gorgeous legs though, and she looks amazing in a sexy club dress.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1597 posts)
I Understand the difference between off-season and in-season looks when it comes to that, and there are pics of both of them in such states.

In either case, I'm pretty sure she can outsquat me.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26881 posts)
VA, there's a big difference between fit/muscular and "medal around the neck" bodybuilding muscular.

i guess you could meet them and....see. because if they're not currently competing, they might be a little less....overly muscular? i guess is the phrase i'm looking for.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15289 posts)
"medal-around-the-neck bodybuilders. Both of them." ROFLMAO

Please tell me they actually didn't wear their medals in their pix?

OT: With you Mr. VA, I prefer a soft, feminine woman with curves in all the right places!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(767 posts)
JW:

How many people here find bodybuilder-types attractive?

We got hit up by a couple going to the same event as us this weekend that wishes to meet us there. We aren't talking gym rats - we're talking about accomplished outright medal-around-the-neck bodybuilders. Both of them.

Mrs VA likes the whole "big strong guy" thing but not really for super veiny bodybuilder types. I'm not especially into muscular women myself.

I'm sure they're nice people and who knows - maybe in person it's different. JW your thoughts.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26881 posts)
I believe it is different if they ask for help via the Better profile thread, it shows that they care. I reached out to a couple that I felt needed a few tips once. I shared how that went with a few forummers. I will never do that again.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(368 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 448  Next »
261 to 270 of 4478
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.