Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 346  Next »
261 to 270 of 3458
User Details are only visible to members.
OT: JW why I spend so much time reading these post.

JW if hft ever knows which forum he's posting in.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Don't feed the trolls.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19522 posts)
What?!?! You're kidding me, you mean I wasn't her first? ?? Oh the horror!

Now go back and read what I wrote, she started posting about 14 months ago (yes, from her single profile), not years ago as you stated. And I challenge you to find one single post where she "started it".

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3514 posts)
Scamp, rabbit was on SLS before she met you. Your address is a new one. Previous address was, rabbit.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2549 posts)
DD, excellent advice. i learned years ago, to my consternation, there's a difference between being adult/grown up, and being mature. many children display more maturity than far too many so-called "grown ups."

interesting, smooth. though i'd posit that most of us are hybrids of at least two of those types.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10360 posts)
"Kibbles, a search of the posts of years ago will show that rabbit started her rude behavior."

Well now you're just making sh*t up HFT. Rabbit has only been posting for about 14 months. As I recall, she ignored you for months until you kept following her around taking cheap shots. But she doesn't need me to defend her, she just laughs at how easy you are to wind up and watch flail away.

Buh-BYE

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3514 posts)
Something I learned many years ago. Probaly bullshit. Take it as you will. I see people in three catagories. Sponge, filter, rock. Some people are sponges. They allow everything around them to soak into them, good, bad, or otherwise. Some people are filters. They have the ability to separate the wheat from the chaff. Others are born to be rocks that everyone around them breaks themselves against.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
Some people never change past junior high. My special education students argue and threaten each other. (Perhaps more gifted students do it too, but they may know enough to hide it from adults.) While trying to put a stop to it, I find out that it's been going on for years. Both boys say the other one started it in third grade or kindergarten. At some point, just drop it!

I tell them that grown ups just drop it. They don't have to like each other. Adults are just polite. They know their own feelings but they don't have to let everyone know. Just avoid people that you don't get along with for the most part - and if you happen to get stuck near each other, be civil - it won't kill you. Sometimes when you do this, you might even find out the person is not that bad. Maybe they just had a bad day or you inadvertently hit a tender spot.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(810 posts)
JW: Why haven't we all blocked hft?

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Kibbles, a search of the posts of years ago will show that rabbit started her rude behavior. Check it out. "Those that live in glass houses should not through stones." Furthermore , what business is it of yours?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2549 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 346  Next »
261 to 270 of 3458
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.