Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 477  Next »
261 to 270 of 4763
User Details are only visible to members.
You trying to translate busticated? :)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(626 posts)
It's available...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21943 posts)
JW: Are there others that SMH almost every time there is a post from someone in particular in the word assoc. thread. Pretty sure Sogood knows who I speak of.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1152 posts)
SoGood, Obama hair cut is still the style with Guys that are failures in life and want to look BAD. Trump hair, Yes!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
JW~does Kate McKinnon like older women? My girl-crush on her grows exponentially

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12211 posts)
fuzzy dice means they drove a car in the 1950's.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
When someone hangs handcuffs from their rearview mirror the implication is that they are into bondage. What does fuzzy dice mean?

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(626 posts)
LOL Tramp

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
I hear what you're sayin, but in the end, who knows WTF is ever up with the WVM thing...I mean, really. Lol

We've had ours disabled for 3 or 4 months now, but I remember that back when it it was on, there never seemed to be mich rhyme or reason behind who might show up.

I will tell you a little tramp secret though, if you're interested.

If you hang out a good bit with the fellas out at the railyards by the burn barrells, it starts to make us tramps look a little prettier....by comparison to the company of them hobos!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5428 posts)
After I posted, I did see where you could get the feeling from. In many ways it's been the toughest thing about this thing. I get the personality and soul thing but that doesn't translate well to when somebody looks at the profile. We are not lookkng to 'fuck up' but it seems a majority of who we see on WVM, are some incredibly hot people. Flattering as it is, I wonder why especially when you read their profiles you know that even at the basic stats you don't match up. I don't know if my explanation is coming across like I want it to, but that's the feelings. It's not as if we bait with our profile pics. Wel I don't want anyone getting weepy eyed.

Tramp, can't wait to see the new 'look'.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 477  Next »
261 to 270 of 4763
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.