Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 2646   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@BT

"Just wondering if Charlie calls Nic out into the street and challenges him to a duel, or to fisticuffs, will there be an opportunity for an able-bodied lad or two to look after Mrs. Charlie and Rabbit while the pugilists proceed to knock the living shit out of one another?"

Worst Wingman EVER!

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1405 posts)
"JW, didn't we have a Saturday Night Loosers thread somewhere? For those of us who have plans ranging from lame to none?"

We went and got laid last Saturday. This one I had a baseball game that didn't wrap up until 9:15. I was tired and smelly.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21926 posts)
*snort*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
Prostrate gland acting up there, Ms. Rabbit? I can be there in 15 minutes with my massage oil (NOT the peppermint!).

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9574 posts)
"will there be an opportunity for an able-bodied lad or two to look after Mrs. Charlie and Rabbit"

Lawdy lawdy. I surly will need a gentleman or two to attend to me. I'm a dainty southern belle and haven't the constitution to witness fisticuffs. I may swoon or get the vapors!

I say...just the notion of such violence has me prostrate with distress. Fetch my smelling salts!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1405 posts)
JW, didn't we have a Saturday Night Loosers thread somewhere? For those of us who have plans ranging from lame to none?

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11630 posts)
Just wondering if Charlie calls Nic out into the street and challenges him to a duel, or to fisticuffs, will there be an opportunity for an able-bodied lad or two to look after Mrs. Charlie and Rabbit while the pugilists proceed to knock the living shit out of one another?

Also just wondering how a grown men can be so thin-skinned that he'll get all boned up over anonymous words on a sex site?

BT

-Happily fucking other men's wives since 2011

-Make sex with other men's wives, not war...I think that's what John Lennon was really trying to say, but now we'll never know.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9574 posts)
Yeah PP still wins. Actually PP likely has a few IQ points on him but in terms of behavior, nobody even comes close to being as repulsive of a fora participant.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21926 posts)
Yes, we have a new ignoramus but Nobody trumps PP.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(375 posts)
Bitch copped my snort

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5588 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 2646   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering