Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 2896   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had mine done between 75 and 90k. I understand the problem with having it fail is that it ruins your engine, and guessing the timing of bad timing takes some lucky timing.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10249 posts)
JW when they'll let me know if the car *has* to have the new timing belt today or if it can wait another three months.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7033 posts)
Shit you post a "thats going to leave a mark" thread and I will be posting in there constantly, I'm the bruise queen. I still have a faint one from hitting a bed frame in AUGUST!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20327 posts)
Maybe we need a "That Stung" or "That's Gonna Leave A Mark" thread- complete with underscores.

Once upon a time I rear ended a flock of bees or wasps or hornets or some kind of flying stinging insects at 65mph. I was riding a motorcycle wearing a sleeveless T-shirt. I pulled over as quick as I could and told my GF to get off, she asked why- I said get off a bit louder, again she asked why, so said GET THE FUCK OFF!!! Damn, I needed to get off and pull stingers and I didn't want to drop the bike and her.

Anyway, there were about 20-30 stingers stuck in my left arm/shoulder. Freaking hurt like hell- about as bad as getting stung in the lip from one hiding in a can of Pepsi. Good thing I'm not allergic.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
BLT, you asked him for the address of the little old woman's house so you could go over there looking for him? Ok. Got it. Makes perfect sense now.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10249 posts)
@BT: Is SheSmooth a WASP -- White Anglo-Saxon Protestant? That's what the fuck I am going after.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5682 posts)
Bring a can of Raid if you're going after those wasps.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10249 posts)
@SheSmooth: Hit me with that address so I can cum over there and do a lil community service.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5682 posts)
she and her husband are retired ministers in the community where they live, but she assured me it was ok to leave the shirt off. lol. she's a great lady with a sense of humor.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6287 posts)
For some reason all I'm thinking of is William Hung singing "She rook rike a frower but she sting like a bee"....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 2896   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering