Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 1859   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my husband teases me, I love dill pickles. However I do not like them on my burgers. I will eat a huge pile of them beside my burger but not on my burger.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
2 thoughts come to mind-

1) What sort of condiments do you put on a pickle sammich? Pink slime?

2) Where's the beef?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I learned a lot working 2 AM drive-thru at Wendys when I was 16. I'll never forget the "THREE FUCKING CHEESEBURGERS! THREE FUCKING FRIES! THREE FUCKING COKES!" guy.

One time a guy came to the window and said "I want a Whopper, and a Whaler. Ha ha ha" (in an evil sounding laugh - a Whaler was what Burger King used to call their fish sandwich before the term become a PC-outlaw. He then drove before I could tell him that this isn't Burger King and we don't have fish sandwiches.

He pulled up to the window and before I could open it to talk to him he punched his hand clear through the window. His fist clenched around some money, he didn't seem to notice his forearm was slashed to hell and bleeding everywhere. Someone called 911. He kept on laughing and joking. He was high as a fucking kite on something.

My favorites were always pregnant women (or men sent on their behalf) ordering weird shit in the middle of the night. This one guy pulled up at about 12:15 and said "I just need a bun with lots of pickles. Charge me for whatever."

45 minutes later he's back, ordering another one. Basically, he's made the assessment that he'll get more sleep if he just goes to Wendy's than having her moan and whine all night.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Welllll.... not everyone who gets drunk does so at a bar, and not everyone at a bar is drunk, but....

I would say that most everyone at a Taco Tell drive thru late at night are either so drunk they don't think about their TOT (Time On Toilet) the next day, or they have smoked so much pot that they are looking for a cheap way to satisfy the "munchies".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
In that case, wouldn't it just make more sense to set them up outside of the bars and nab the drunks before they can even get in their cars and head to Taco Bell?

They don't though because the bars and fast food joints would complain (rightfully so) that the police are interfering with their business and are deterring customers from entering their establishment.

Not to mention that city streets aren't the best place to set up check points because they offer too many potential avenues for drunks to avoid them. Cops cannot pursue you if you turn onto a side street or make a legal u-turn while approaching a checkpoint. Set one up on the highway and there's no where for the driver to go except through the checkpoint because crossing the median and turning back would be grounds for police to pursue anyway.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
How people can be so un self aware.

The ex is posting all over FB about How men shouldn't cheat and that she can't trust anyone...

Oh, maybe you should take your own advice...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
JW why they have DUI checks on highways. Seems to me they'd make more DUI arrests at the drive thru of any fast food place after 10 or 11 PM than on any highway.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
JW if the word "Yahoo" is blacklisted on here like it is in private fora, as a "competing website"..... I guess not.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Basically, I got pulled for some emergency work on Monday and Tuesday, leaving me exhausted and terribly behind on all of my "normal" work. I have emails from Monday I still haven't responded to.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Leaving stuff behind is not typical at all for the Scandles. When our kids were small we got in the habit of closely checking the area where they'd been to make sure nothing remained behind because it was just too annoying to have to go back to pick up any lost items. The last time we failed at that was several years ago when my daughter's glucometer was left in a dark movie theater, and we DID return to pick it up.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 1859   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering