Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 2850   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW- why my husbands job wants to fuck up every fucking plan that I fucking make. Anyone available to take a huge table to a pole competition for me on Friday?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19780 posts)
I forgot some people hate those lolololol & lmfao's.

PS, actually i didnt :D

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Heat, you don't need any joke advice. Your posts have plenty of lol's and lmfao's, so you must be pretty hilarious as it is.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
Up. In. Where?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
@Mr. Heat: You can't make this shit up! Kevin Hart and G Lopez could get some good material up in here! We need Chris Rock. Now, that's my boi!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
JW: should I be taking joke advice from a comedian such as Kevin Hart & George Lopez or from a Swinger? (Disclaimer This really is for Earl BTW) lmfao

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
we are going to work on our flowers try it by making vases from old containers and using "silk" flowers from the dollar store.

I'd love to umbrella's like I did for my front door with silk flowers but too expensive for our tiny budget.

I have only 4th graders, and my 6th grader but the crafting ability goes from very good to pre-school level...drives me crazy. I pick things I "think" they all can do and half of them are like this is too hard! Really? at your age I was doing this and winning at state fair with the results...

We planted herbs a few weeks ago, so I really didn't want to plant again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19780 posts)
A craft I did with the homeschool group I ran was to take and paint flowerpots with funny faces (human, animal or alien--whatever they wanted) as if the pot were a head. Then fill with dirt and quick growing grass seeds. When the grass grew a few inches (doesn't take long) the kids could then start giving their flower pot person funny haircuts with scissors. I also had small flowering plants they could choose if they wanted a flower head person instead.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1721 posts)
DD, I like that idea. The girls could also decorate the pots before filling them with dirt and seeds.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9864 posts)
PG. April showers bring May flowers. Perhaps you can plant some fast growing flower seeds in pots and they will have a present for their mom or a special mother figure by Mother's Day.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 2850   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering