Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 448  Next »
251 to 260 of 4475
User Details are only visible to members.
Um, yah!

Do you mean disproportionately?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1597 posts)
JW: Do men make passes at girls in eye glasses??

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1901 posts)
I'm grabbing a quick lunch with my million dollar hottie at the Three Dollar Cafe.

JW: This is still a bit better than a 300k experience, right?

Or would it now be a 3 million event?

I'm now thinkin' that either way you work the damn math, Lady exponentially improves my dining experience!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3746 posts)
So in case anyone's 'JW'...

Yes, we met them. Seemed nice. Their 'bodybuilder-ness' isn't quite so obvious when they are fully clothed. They seemed quite uninterested though. C'est la vie.

As it turns out they are in our neck of the woods fairly often and we have some friends in common, so I imagine it won't be the last time we see them.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26867 posts)
Fit body!!!! We both love fit bodies. Mrs works her ass off in the gym just because of the way men love her fit body.

She has men and women who just want to stroke her legs at a party, they have never felt a firm woman's leg before. She loves the attention her body gets.

On the other hand a woman who is ripped or on steroids and is overly muscular is not attractive. A woman that has smooth tight skin is very attractive.

You should see this woman at the gym. I would swear that she is a man with a seriously muscular upper body and shoulders wider then Arnold's. This must be part of how she makes her living in Vegas, but ,man she is beyond belief.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3924 posts)
I think it comes down to the fact that it (someone's body) speaks to the persons life. I certainly favor a fit body to a flabby one. To me that says someone shares my priorities and can handle some physical activity. A super cut body means that a person is highly focused on the gym, their physiology and, reasonably, that of other people. I just can't relate from the standpoint of life perspective.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1597 posts)
I'm with Mrs VA. The "big strong guy" look is attractive but I like that in moderation, not with an excess of either flabby gut or veined muscles.

Germantown TN
Username hidden
(5650 posts)
They didn't contact us through SLS, and they are not local.. so perhaps not.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26867 posts)
Oh - we have no reservations about meeting them. I was just asking about how others thought about such a look.

Even off season I'm pretty sure her thighs could crush my skull, so if somehow I went there I'd better not piss her off.

(and yes I appreciate that bodybuilders are actually stronger off-season, just not as low in body fat)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26867 posts)
VA. You mentioned they seem nice , so I would say meet them at the event and see what happens. No expectations and you never know... if nothing else you make some new friends and get some work out advice. Good luck. C

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(764 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 448  Next »
251 to 260 of 4475
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.